Chapter 3

Knights point of view
I woke up to see,Jonathan,Kat, and my parents all surrounding my bed and talking to each other. "W-what happened?" I asked sitting up a bit more, my voice sounding a bit hoarse, they all stared at me then my mom came over and hugged me in a death grip.

"Oh thank goodness your okay" she said I smiled and hugged her back, "you fainted from stress or something above those lines" my father said rubbing his head. My parents left the room and I was crushed in a death hug by Kat, " don't ever scare me like that again you jerk" she said with a small giggle. I hugged her back and nodded, "dude were out for a week due to the murder" Jonathan said sitting at the bottom of my bed.

"Where's Derek?" I asked seeing he wasn't around, "oh his father came to school and immediately took him home he said he'd call you later tonight" Jonathan said, I nodded when I suddenly felt light headed. Both of them seemed to have noticed and hugged me soon leaving right after, I laid down on my bed and let sleep consume me.

Two hours later 👻

When I woke up I saw I had a message from unknown,

Unknown- are you alright. I saw what happened

Me- I'm fine...I guess? Thanks for asking you creep

Unknown- I prefer daddy

Me- uhhh how about no

I couldn't help but shiver when he said to call him daddy it sounded both wrong and creepy.

Unknown- you look adorable when you zone out

Me- what are you just watching me?

Unknown- yes...always my kitten

I stopped replying after that and called Derek to see how he was doing, once he answered I happily said "hey" to him. "Hey knight are you alright. Sorry I couldn't be there to see you my father wanted me here" he said trying to apologize "it's okay I just wanted to call and say hey to you" I said. I heard a small chuckle on the other side which made me shiver, but I didn't know why, "this week do you wanna see a movie?" He asked "sure. what day though?" I asked "this Friday" he said, I agreed and soon we both hang up.

There was a small knock on my door before my mother came in, she sat at the bottom of my bed. "Your father will be working late tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to help me with dinner tonight?" She asked I nodded as we both started

Unknowns point of view
I watched the cameras as he went into the kitchen with his mother to cook dinner, I watched as he mixed things and seasoned before getting called by my father. "What?" I asked as I got downstairs, he glared at me and swatted the back of my head. He didn't tolerated disrespect at all, "sorry what's wrong?" I said in the most polite tone I could muster up.

He smiled and handed me a black box, "it came in the mail under your name" he said, I smiled and took the box knowing exactly what it was and what I'd be doing with it. I thanked him and he went into the kitchen probably to order dinner, it was still a bit early but still dark enough to be getting inside. I took the box to my room and put it on my desk.

I opened it and inside was a small necklace, but the twist was it had a small tracker in it, it planned on giving it to my kitten tomorrow and I know he'll love it.

                              The next day

Knights point of view
When I woke up I felt someone shaking me, I sat up and saw Jonathan he was in a giant hoodie and grey sweatpants. When I looked at the clock it was 5:26, "what the hell are you doing in my house?!?!" I asked a bit frantic, he smirked and ruffled my hair. "Your mom was up downstairs and opened the door for me and also this is for you, I found it at your doorstep it has your name on it" he said quickly then stopped to take a breath.

I groaned and snatched the box from him, the box was a deep Scarlett red with black flowers painted on it and my name in cursive in green letters. I felt my face quickly heat up and Jonathan smirked again, " open it let's see what it is" Jonathan said shaking me a bit.

I opened the box and inside was a tiny necklace with a small light green and dark red stone on the inside surrounded with a silver cover.  I looked at it in awe, when I looked back inside the box there was a small piece of paper. I picked it up and opened it, it read "surprise my love" I put the necklace on turning it a bit to examine it. "I wonder who gave it to you?" Jonathan asked examining the necklace.

I was going to respond when my phone went off, I looked and saw a text from unknown.

Unknown- did you like the gift my dear it looks amazing on you

Me- you got this for me...why?

Unknown- well obviously I love you and that's a gift also don't take it off

Me- what why?

Unknown- it has a tracker in it and I want to know where you are all the time when you leave the house

Me- I'm taking it off

Unknown- do it and I'll kill Kat

When he said that I growled and quickly turned my phone off, Jonathan quickly looked at me in confusion and asked "are you alright? What's wrong?" I sighed and flicked his head "I'm fine just tired" I said he nodded and chuckled.  "Well I should get home or my mother and father will yell at me" he said getting up and climbing out the window.

His mother was an alcoholic while his father was...well he was normal and even tried to stop his mother from drinking at times. I sighed and laid back down on my bed looking at the necklace, I couldn't deny it was beautiful and I loved it, but then I remembered it was from my crazy killer stalker so it changed my mood. I still felt as if I was being watched but brushed off the feeling and fell back to sleep.