Epilouge

Knights point of view
It had been a year and Thomas was finally home along with Dj, when they left they both left the town to get help. Thomas had a therapist who he talked to about his problems as well as Dj who got a new job working with mike. I walked down the hall of the small styled mansion and downstairs where Thomas sat with Tyler. Flirting with him once more, Tyler was interested and Thomas was as well they both just didn't know how to tell each other.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and I looked over my shoulder to see Derek. He had a scar on the right side of his head from the hit Thomas had given him a year ago. My mother, mike, Dj, and Ruby had all grown close to each other Ruby and Dj actually getting into a relationship. "You alright?" Derek asked and I nodded smiling at him. "I'm fine just thinking" I said and Derek nodded picking me up and kissing me. I smiled against his lips kissing back, "no sex on the stairs" amber said as she along with the other adults walked in. I scowled and walked down the rest of the steps, Derek following close behind.

After the kidnapping Derek had vowed to never let me out of his sight and always kept me close. "You'd think we'd all still be traumatized" Thomas said as everyone came to the living room. "I'm just glad I got all my boys back" Ruby said smiling at me and Thomas, she had apologized to Thomas thousands of times when he got back and she never let him out of her sights afraid she'd lose him again.

Thomas point of view
I stared at everyone as they started talking to each other about the year both now and back then. I still felt guilty for what I did to knight and the feeling stayed but I could always push it aside when I was with them. I was taking medicines to help my "trauma" as I called it since it screwed me up badly when I let knight go. I felt a hand on my thigh and looked up to see Tyler, his face had a slight blush on it as he looked away. I rolled my eyes leaning over kissing his head, "I love you to" I said and he smiled. "Hey T" knight said I looked up at him and he smirked, "I told you I wouldn't forget you didn't I" he said and I smiled "I knew you wouldn't" I said and everyone chuckled.

"I knew you wouldn't" I said once more to myself in my head as we all continued to talk with each other. It got dark and everyone started to bed except me and knight, we sat outside on the porch with each other. "I'm sorry" I whispered the guilt finally finding its way out of me. He sat up, since he was leaning on me, and hugged me. "You didn't know what you were doing back them it's not your fault" he whispered rubbing soothing circles into my back as I cried into his shoulder. He leaned up kissing my cheek and nuzzling into my side, "were together again that's all that matters" knight whispered and I nodded.

"Now I can never forget you again" he said and I looked up "Yeah your right" I said wiping my face and he smiled. "Never again" I whispered as we went back to leaning against each other listening to the sounds of the forest.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story as this is the end 😢😢😢, but I will be writing my other story twisted which I hope you will check out. I will also start and try to write other stories about new things with the help of others. But for now I hope you enjoyed the story and thanks you all for reading

Ghost out 👻💋💕💞💝✌🏽