Chapter 13

Knights point of view
The two weeks had finally passed and we were all back in school, we kept Michael locked in the room and fed him three times a day it was o lay until we got his father. I was in math taking down notes but couldn't help but feel someone burning holes in the back of my head.

I turned and saw Daniel, he was a year older than me and was my bully for one reason. When we were younger or when I was around fifteen feel started hanging out with me more and him less, he thought I was the reason Derek left him and turned into an emo fag as he called us at times. Which wasn't true, Derek stopped hanging with him because he was afraid of what his friend would think of his changes and Derek had a crush on me, which I figured out yesterday.

I rolled my eyes and turned around not paying him any attention and going back to work, the bell ring signaling that it was lunch and I started to pack my stuff. I was the last out of class like usual but before I could make it down the hall I was slammed into the lockers, I looked up and saw Daniel. "Well hello nice bumping into you" he said his voice laced in sarcasm, "what do you want?" I asked in a voice above a whisper.

I could fight for myself but never liked to afraid of the consequences, he smirked causing me to shiver and whimper in fear.

Jonathan's point of view
I was walking in the halls with Derek and Kat looking for knight since he hadn't shone up at our spot for lunch and we were all starting to worry. We turned down one of the halls and saw knight being held by his collar by Daniel, Derek growled and yelled "what the hell are you doing?" Daniel quickly dropped knight and ran.

When we got to knight he was looking at the ground blankly as if none of this just happened, "are you alright?" Kat asked dropping to his side and checking for injuries. "I'm fine kitten I'm fine" he said rubbing her head, she playfully punched him and we all helped him up. "That jerk I can't believe him I'll punch him when I see him" I said cracking my knuckles.

"No. no you won't" Derek said ruffling my hair I glared at him but he brushed it off, "hey you guys wanna ditch and come to my new house?" Derek asked stopping us from going into the cafeteria. We all agreed and booked it out the back doors of the school accidentally seeking off the fire alarm and sprinklers. We hopped into his car and sped of the schools yard as students came running out of the building soaked in water.

Kats point of view
I called my mom telling her if he at Derek's mothers house since I didn't want her to worry, when we got to the house we all headed inside and plopped down on the couch. Knight went upstairs saying he had to put his phone on the charger.

"Not wanting to sound rude but you never did explain what happened to your mom" I said looking at Derek who watched knight come down the steps. He looked at all of us and sighed " she died in a car accident about five or so years ago. We were just leaving a small diner that we had dinner in on my birthday and that's when some drunk driver crashed into our car causing us to fly off the road and the car to flip over" he said almost in tears knight started rubbing his back and kissing his cheek.

"The car set on fire and my father was able to get out she pleaded for him to save me and just let her go and he complied. Her seatbelt had been jammed so even if she did get out she would have died from blood loss. I got a mast concussion and was in a coma for three weeks" he finished as knight wiped away his tears.

"I'm so sorry but hey your not alone. My father left my mother because she got pregnant with my sister and because she wouldn't give her up" I said remembering how my mom cursed the day she met him. "Well hey at least we got each other" Jonathan said breaking the silence we all laughed and smiled then turned the tv on and watched some movies.

Derek's point of view
Three hours had passed and both Jonathan and Kat were leaving since there parents had came and picked them up. Knight went upstairs to give Michael his food and when he came back we both just lazily laid on the couch. "Have you talked to him" knight said referring to my father "I haven't and he hasn't called me since I haven't completed the first mission" I said pulling him into my lap.

"What are we going to do?" I asked knight as he leaned into my arms "I'm not sure anymore but what have I gotten myself into?" Knight said with a small chuckle. "And it all started because I stalked you" I said, we both started laughing and were soon on the floor trying to catch our breath. "Well lets go interrogate Michael and figure out where his father is" I said helping knight stand up.

Michaels point of view
I still had the blindfold on when I heard the door to my room open, I looked towards the sounds and heard two pairs of feet shuffle over to my bed. The blindfold was removed and I saw knight smith and Derek woods standing over me I was in complete shock.

"We thought we show ourselves to you since you seem like no harm" knight said in a soothing voice which calmed me down a bit. "We came to ask more about your father and where would he be right now?" Derek said sitting at the bottom of the bed. I started to think, "he's always over the place, first the bar, second to meet his dealer, then third my mothers home, where they both share the drugs" I said making sure I had everything right.

They both looked at each other as if processing them back at me with devious smirks, "w-what?" I questioned "why don't you come and help us get rid of your father and mother?" Derek asked his smirk becoming more sinister.