Chapter 19

Derek's point of view
We all sat in the living room talking to each other when the door was thrown open and in came amber and my father.

"Hi mom" Tyler said said with a smirk "good job I'm proud of you" she said walking over and kissing his head. "What do you need father?" I asked he looked at me with worry "stay away from school" he said "we kinda planned on doing that anyway" Tyler quickly said causing my father to smile.

"Good they are really persistent on trying to separate you" he said leaning onto the door and looking at knight. "Your fathers a cop ain't he" my father asked knight, he rolled his eyes and nodded. "He's not much of a father figure and I never really cared or thought of following them in there footsteps"knight said with a shrug I could see my father smirk.

"So would you work with us?" He asked knight, I looked over and saw he had a sadistic smirk "I would love to" he said his eyes had seemingly gotten darker. "Oh and a question if I may ask" he said my dad nodded at him "can I torture the one in the basement?" He asked referring to Emma. My father face held nothing but shock "you want to torture her. I mean I wouldn't mind and go ahead but you torturing never crossed my mind" my father said standing up straight and looking at him.

Knights point of view
"I'm not some innocent boy to be fooled with I've done enough to myself and been mentally damaged to many times. I can no longer be fixed" I said pulling down both my sleeves to show them the rows of cuts I had littered on them. Derek gasped " no wonder you kept it on during P.E" He said shaking his head at how dumb He was, he chuckled and patted my head.

"I like you " amber said coming over and hugging me also caressing my hair, "thanks" I said before getting up and walking to the kitchen, I came back out holding a variety of kitchen knives and sharp objects. "Don't worry you can come down when you hear a scream" I said before unlocking the door and going into the basement.

I walked down the steps into the  dark basement and turned the lights on, Emma picked up her head and glared at me the best she could. "What do you want?" She spat venom laced in her tone "to end your suffering" I said taking one of the knifes and cutting off her shirt. I wasn't into rape or anything above those lines so when she started to shake I chuckled. I started cutting a heart shape into her stomach and making an arrow through it.

Mikes point of view
When we heard the screams we all got up and walked downstairs into the basement, we walked down and saw knight cutting through her skin. I wasn't surprised that he was killing her but the way his cuts were they were hard enough to draw blood but soft enough not to stab right through.

"Amazing work" I said he smiled and thanked me, "your sick and I hope you burn in hell" Emma screamed spitting on knights hoodie. The smile was wiped from his face and his whole aura read death "you dumb bitch I just washed this damn thing" he said As he slapped her, he quickly took the knife from his pocket and cut over her neck not hard enough to kill but enough to cause immense pain.

"I'll leave you to bleed and when I come back I'm going to take the beating heart you have in your chest and keep it not because I like you but my dog would love to eat it" knight  said smiling. His dog was a regular husky with dark blue eyes and black and white fur. It was wild since that's where he found it at a long time ago. (Sorry I really like animals)

We all walked back upstairs with knight carrying his hoodie still pissed. "So you want us to stay away from school?" Michael asked I nodded "I can't have my best workers get separated over some random family slash best friend crap" I said they all nodded and both me and amber left to work since it was getting late.

Michaels point of view
After they left we all stared at knight but mainly the cuts on his arms there could've been fifty maybe more and there was even some fresh ones on his right wrist. "So about those?" Tyler tried to ask "don't bring them up I've been suicidal and dealing with depression since I was young" he said taking his hoodie to the kitchen where the washing machine and dryer were.

He came back and sat next to Derek on the couch, "I can't believe your parents and your friends are trying to separate you guys so badly" I said looking at him they both sighed and Derek chuckled "there gonna have to try a lot harder then that and I mean a lot" Derek said holding onto knight tighter. He smiled and snuggled into his arm.

"Wait I have the best idea ever" Tyler said raising his hand and jumping in hush chair "and what might that be?" Derek asked "let's go to school hide out in the bathrooms or gym locker rooms wait for classes to began and spray paint the lockers, then we pull the fire alarm and trigger the sprinklers and make our way out to freedom" Tyler explained to us.

"I just texted my dad that whole thing and he told us to be careful... so heck yeah let's do it!!!" Derek yelled as we all jumped in the car and went to the store to get supply.

Ruby's point of view
I was at the store when four familiar faces came in talking, I hid behind a shelf so that they wouldn't see me. They all separated and I followed knight down one of the isles, "knight" I said in a stern voice he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Hi mom what do you want?" He asked looking back down at a can of spray paint, "where have you been and why aren't you home?" I asked anger lacing my tone. "Oh what? You want me to go back home where that abusive thing I have to call a father is" he said, he pulled up his sleeves and showed me the new scars on his arm "these are your fault and I'm so glad I left when I did you'll never be my mother and he will never be my father I don't care if we have the same blood your nothing to me" he said with so much venom I thought I was poisoned.

He quickly ran off back to his group as I stood there heartbroken and starting to tear up.