Chapter 8

Knights point of view
I was laying in my bed when my father called me downstairs, I quickly walked down the steps and into the kitchen both my parents were sitting at the table. I sat down with them and started as my mother sat biting her nails and my father had a serious expression on his face.

"What's going on?" I asked, they both looked at each other than me, "well knight. We were thinking of moving from here...to get away from all the murder and danger" my mother said " are you kidding?!?!? I'm not leaving jut because a few kids get murdered in school. I finally make friends and get to start my life and you want to take that away from me" I yelled standing up quickly, "don't raise your voice at your mother and it'll be best that's my decision and its final" my father said standing up and over towering me.

I began to shake and punched the wall next to me before running upstairs and locking my door, "knight honey please open the door. We're only doing this for your own good" my mother pleaded from the other side of the door, I quickly grabbed my phone and giant hoodie before quickly jumping out of my window and running to the only place I knew, the forest.

Ruby's point of view
I quickly picked the lock on knights door and when I opened it I froze in horror, "jay honey please come here!!!" I said frantically. He ran upstairs and next to me when he saw what I saw he growled and punched the wall, "its all our fault" I thought as I fell to the ground and started to cry.

Unknown point of view
I saw knight jump out the window and I knew where he was going I quickly followed and went to the forest I knew it was his favorite spot. Once I got to his usual spot he sat at I looked for him and saw him crying his eyes out, I quickly went over and wrapped my arms around him but got punched in the face causing my mask to fall off.... "fuck" was all I could say.

"D-Derek?" Knight said in a questioning voice, "well now you know" I said my voice low and harsh I could visibly see him shiver. "How could you?" He said I sighed "I've always had a crush on you I gave signals and everything but you didn't seem to notice and then I got into drugs and shit happened" I said standing up and pinning him to a nearby tree.

"Please don't hurt me" he said in a voice almost above a whisper "I won't I still love you" I said, he looked at me and blushed, I leaned in and kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth and exploring it he moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer, "come on I'll take you home" I said he whimpered and looked away.

"I won't hurt you and I'll kill less and if you don't wanna go home I'll take you to my house" I said, he smiled and jumped on my back like he did when we was younger. I took him to my house and carried him upstairs to my room when I laid him down I saw he was fast asleep, I smiled and locked my door and got into bed next to him.

Knights point of view
When I woke up I felt something warm holding me, I looked up and saw Derek. All the moments from last night popped up into my head, my killer stalker was my best friend or boyfriend I really don't know. I quickly shook him awake when he looked at me he smiled and kissed my head, "good morning love" he said

I smiled and felt a heart flutter in my heart even though I knew what was happening and all the things he did I couldn't help but love him. "What are we?" I asked "well we are dating under one circumstance" he said "what's that?" I asked he smiled "you can't tell anyone and you'll have to do something's for me since I can't stop killing" he said, I nodded there was something inside me that told me this was what I had to do.

We talked for a couple more hours before I decided that I needed to go home, "bye kitten" he said before I left I turned to him and ran back to him " if you give me a nickname can I give you one?" I asked "sure what do you got?" He asked "diablo" I whispered into his ear causing him to shiver. I kissed his cheek and quickly walked away into the forest and back home to deal with my parents.

Back at the house
I walked into the house and both my parents stopped and looked at me, my father glared and my mother stared in shock. She came over and quickly hugged me "where have you been?" She asked I felt her tears stain my shirt "I was at Derek's" I said hugging her back she nodded then looked at my father.

"You need to go pack your stuff now" my father said "w-what" I said "honey were leaving were gonna stay with your grandparents for a couple of days in Florida where are new house will be" my mother said excitement covering her voice. "Well you can leave without me" I said my voice cold and hostile "you don't have a choice your staying with us wether you like it or not and you will be leaving with us to" my father said coming over and grabbing me by my wrist.

I pulled away but he just let go causing me to fall and hit my head on the wall, I looked up and both had a look of shock on there faces. I quickly ran upstairs.