Chapter 30

Knights point of view
I dived inside the pond and quickly grabbed Jonathan, I swam back to the top where Derek was waiting he grabbed Jonathan who started coughing water. Michael helped me out while Derek helped Jonathan to breath, Jonathan could swim but was terrified of lakes and oceans.

"Are you guys alright?" Tyler asked "who did this?" I asked "Kat" Tyler said his voice laced with venom. "How could s-she?" Jonathan asked himself with a small cough, Derek helped him up and we all started back home. When we got back I took Jonathan upstairs and into my room to help him change since he could fit my clothes. After we both changed we walked back downstairs where Tyler and Derek were seething mad, "calm down you two will do something, but just not now" I said pointing to Jonathan who was still shaking.

"Fine" they both said as we sat down on the couch. "So about Henry..." Tyler started "I can get him for you" Jonathan said Tyler wanted to say more, but only nodded and smiled.

Mikes point of view
We found a decent hotel and paid to stay for two weeks, it would be hard to find the family when they were always on the move, in a club, or just plain out of sight. I was sharing a room with Ruby while Amber got her own room saying she wanted to have her own fun on this "vacation" type trip.

I put my suitcase down and laid on the bed I heard the shower start and figured Ruby was showering. I grabbed my phone to call my son, the phone rang three times before someone answered, "hey dad. Did you guys make it?" Derek asked "yeah I just wanted to call and tell you that,also how's it going with getting the kid?" I asked wondering if they've gotten anywhere. "Were not even close,but Jonathan said he would be able to grab him for us" Derek explained and I looked at the ceiling dumbfounded.

"Jonathan like the one who separated you and almost broke your relationship?" I asked "yeah, but he's on our side and Kat just pushed him in a pond so I don't think he'll be going back with her anymore" Derek said I chuckled, as Ruby came out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet an her body was wrapped in the towel, "tell the boys I said hi" she said before going over to her bed to change. "Ruby said hi" I told Derek "k I'll tell them later, also I'll call you back" Derek said "alright" I said before hanging up.

I looked to the other side of the room and saw Ruby laying in a giant white shirt staring at me while she was under the covers. "Yes?" I asked she smiled and patted the side of the bed next to her I smirked and got up walking over to the bed and laying down on it. She kissed my head and soon enough we were both out like a light.

Jonathan's point of view
I sat on the couch downstairs with the guys, I was thinking about Henry. I knew the kid since he was in two of my classes, I thought about inviting him over here to study, then the guys could attack or do whatever they choose to do with them. My phone started to ring and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked not knowing who it was, "where the hell are you?" My mother yelled into the phone. I had completely forgot about my parents, "ummmm....gotta go" I said before hanging up. I hung the phone up and threw it across the room hitting Tyler on accident. "The hell!" Tyler yelled "s-sorry. It was my mom she was asking where I was" I explained, knight gave me a small smile.

"You don't have to worry about them anymore your with us now" knight said ruffling my hair, I smiled and nodded. We continued to chat and hang out when knights phone rang, he answered and looked confused before his face contorted into fear. He was quickly to hang up and drop his phone, "who was it?" Derek asked "it was that guy he asked how the water was" knight whispered and I knew he was referring to the pond incident.

"This guy really wants you" Michael said shaking his head "yeah and the bad part is that he somehow knows me" knight said "well do you know anyone who would want you this badly or knows you this well or would just plain stalk you?" I asked, he shook his head and sighed rubbing his eyes a bit. "We'll get through this together. If this guy,boy,man whoever it is wants you he'll have to go through us first" Tyler said with a smug smile.

We all laughed and continued to chat.

Mr. Mysterious P.O.V
I watched through the window as the boys continued to chat I took a quick picture an hopped back in the car. "Drive" I said to my accomplice he nodded and started the car, we drove into town an ended up back at home it was a normal two story with three rooms and one bathroom.

We got out of the car and I headed upstairs to my room, once inside I printed the picture and stuck them on the walls. I've known knight for years and I know he doesn't remember me not even if I showed my face, I slammed my fist against the wall in front of me with a picture of Derek's face. He was ruining everything, taking what I wanted,what I had, and what I earned I was beyond pissed, "sir are you alright?" My accomplice asked "yes I am just...just a bit upset" I said looking at him he was older than me, an taller, but soft when you got to know him.

"Your hand is bleeding we should patch it up" he said coming over and gesturing to my now bleeding knuckle. I nodded and walked over to him, he led me to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. He cleaned the blood an wrapped a gauze around it, "I promise sir you'll have the boy it's just gonna take some time" he said in a soothing tone. I sighed and nodded, "now get to bed you have school tomorrow" he said I chuckled and went to my room, I laid down on the bed an soon drifted off to sleep.