Chapter 5- Loki

Tony didn't say anything after I told him about the twins so I left the room and walked onto Natasha's floor. We've always been close, I figured she would comfort me. Before I even got to her door I started breaking down. Her door was wide open and she came out to hug me so I think she noticed.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked once we were both sitting on her bed. We were hugging and I was practically crying into her chest. She patted my head softly.

"T-Tony cheated o-on m-me." I cried out. She shushed me and started rubbing my back.

"You don't deserve him, baby." The word baby made me cry even harder. "Calm down, sweetie. You'll get through this."

"But how? We're having twins, Natasha. Twins. That's two kids and he doesn't even love me!" Nat continued to rub my back which got me to calm down a bit.

"I've got an idea." She spoke up. I pulled away and looked at her. "Other than me, why would you stay here?"

"My children." I responded as I placed one of her hands on my swollen stomach and kept mine on top of her's.

"You said you were having twins right?" I nodded and she gave me a soft smile, something uncommon to see on the infamous Natasha Romanoff. "Take one with you back to Asgard and leave the other with Tony." I gasped.

"Can I do that?" I asked. She shrugged.

"These two are yours and Tony's children, I think you'll be able to do that." She responded. "Most mothers would take both children and leave but it's up to you." I looked down at my stomach.

"But then they'll never know each other." I pointed out. She pulled me onto her lap and laid down with me.

"Maybe it's for the best." I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "It would be best for the four of you if two of you stayed here and the other two went back to Asgard."

"Will you visit us?" She kissed the top of my head.

"Of course, sweetie." I stayed in her room for the rest of the day. We only came out when Steve called us for dinner. Natasha and I sat down next to each other with Steve and Clint across from us and Tony and Bruce on the ends, Thor was over at Jane's house so we didn't need a chair for him tonight.

"Why aren't you sitting next to Tony?" Steve asked me. I looked over at Tony and he looked back.

"Do you wish to tell them, Anthony?" I only use his full name when I'm angry with him and he knows it. Tony swallowed before turning to Steve with a fake smile and answering his question.

"We had a disagreement." He answered vaguely. I raised an eyebrow.

"Disagreement? You slept with another woman while being married to me. Anthony, you cheated on me while I'm pregnant with not one, but two of your children. That isn't a disagreement, it's a betrayal." The room fell silent. I took a bite of my food as everyone took in what I had just said.

"You cheated on my brother?" I heard Thor say from the elevator. I smirked. Tony didn't answer him so he repeated the question. "You cheated on my brother?"

"Thor, look, it was a-" Tony got cut off by Thor slamming him against the wall and holding him by the neck. "Can't. Breathe." He choked out.

"And you do not deserve to. You cheated on my brother while he is with child. What type of person does that?"

"Didn't. Mean. To." Tony's face started turning blue so Thor let him go. "Can we take a second to appreciate the fact that everyone's standing up for the guy that tried to take over New York a year and a half ago?" With that, I harshly stood up from the table and stared at him.

"And can we take a second to appreciate the fact that the pregnant male hasn't punched his husband in the face for cheating on him? Yet at least." We stared at each other and I could tell he was starting to get mad.

"I didn't mean to sleep with her!" He argued. I scoffed.

"Then how did she end up in our bed, with her clothes off, and you inside her?"

"We got caught up in the moment."

"No!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the table. "Getting caught up in the moment is kissing her and then regretting it. Sleeping with her is not getting caught up in the moment!"

"You know what, you're right. I did mean to sleep with her because you've been a bitch lately!"

"You knocked me up three months ago!"

"I didn't hear you complaining three months ago when we created our children!" I looked him dead in the eyes as I slid my wedding band off my finger.

"We're through, Anthony. And once the twins are born, I'm taking the eldest and moving back to Asgard."