Chapter 7- Loki

I was laying down on the couch watching t.v when Clint walked over and sat down at my feet. We smiled at each other before I turned back to the television. Clint stated off into space.

"Have you thought of any names?" He asked, snapping back to reality. I looked at my seven month pregnant baby bump and smiled as one of the twins kicked me. Clint smiled faintly, noticing mine.

"Actually, yes. I've thought of a couple." I informed the archer.

"Care to share?" I sat up and looked over at him.

"Sure. I've gotten it down to Angelica Paige or Sabrina Rose." He smiled at the names before realizing I said 'or' instead of 'and'. His brows furrowed in confusion.

"Wait, why or? Shouldn't it be and?" I sighed, looking down.

"You forgot the arrangement Anthony and have, didn't you?" He looked at me and it was obvious that he was confused.

"What arrangement?" He asked.

"Once the twins are born I'm going back to Asgard with the oldest. It's better for the four of us if two of us are in Asgard and the other two stay here." I told him, repeating what Natasha told me four months ago.

"Oh. So you're only naming one?" I nodded.

"Yeah, once their born the youngest will be Anthony's responsibility, not mine. He can name her whatever he likes."

"Who can name who whatever who likes?" I heard Anthony ask as he walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"You can name your daughter whatever you like once she's born." I told him.

"Got it. Have you named your daughter?" He asked as he walked into the living room and sat down across from us. I noticed that he was still wearing his wedding band whereas I haven't since that infamous day.

"I've thought about it. And I've finally narrowed it down to two." Over the last two months Anthony and I have been able to talk to each other without wanting to kill one another.

"What are they? Maybe I can steal one." I rolled my eyes and laughed. Wow, I haven't laughed at Anthony since the fight. He seemed to enjoy hearing my laugh once more.

"Angelica Paige or Sabrina Rose." I repeated myself.

"Those are beautiful but what about the last name? Will it be Stark or. . .?"

"Lokidottir. Her last name will be Lokidottir." Anthony nodded then got lost in thought.

"Can I steal a name?" He asked. I leaned back in my seat.

"I suppose." Clint slipped away and walked over to the elevator. I didn't care since this wasn't something he needed to worry about.

"Angelica Paige Lokidottir and Sabrina Rose Stark." I smiled at the names put together and then at the kick one of the girls gave.

"I like it. And the girls like it too." He smiled then came over and sat next to me.

"Will things ever be the same between us?" I looked at him and frowned. He was wringing his hands together.

"I don't know. But how can it? I loved you and you went behind my back and slept with someone else." I whispered.

"I realize that and I'm sorry. I wasn't lying when I said I got caught up in the moment, I just didn't tell you what moment." He sighed before continuing. "I freaked, Loki. I'm not ready to be a parent and that got to me. The idea of sleeping with someone else made me feel like I could get out of parenthood not out of my marriage. I love you Loki, I always have. Please don't leave me."

"Tony, I'm sorry but I can't. You cheated on me while being pregnant, it's gonna take a while for me to forgive you. If I ever forgive you."

"If you do, can I get a second chance?" I stared at him.

"I don't know."