Chapter 13- Angel

The sky outside my window was pitch black, the perfect time for me to make my getaway. I climbed out of my queen sized bed and changed into my hunting gear which consisted of a long dark green shirt, black leggings, black hiking boots, and a midnight black cloak. My raven hair was pulled back into a braid and rested on my right side, the hood of the cloak was over my head.

Next step: get out of my room without waking mom. I carefully opened the door and peered out to make sure he was asleep, which he was. With that I tiptoed out of my room then out of his. Quietly closing the door behind me, I was out in the hall.

So far my plan had worked, but I still needed to get out of the palace and over to the Bifrost. I quietly walked along the halls of the palace and towards the large gold doors. They were so close but Uncle Thor had to ruin it by walking out of the throne room followed by Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. It's midnight, what are they doing in there?

I quickly hid against the wall and waited for them to leave.

"He has to take her sooner or later. She'll end up sneaking out which isn't a good thing." Lady Sif spoke up. Who is she talking about?

"I agree but she is not my daughter. Loki told Anthony that they would come down when the twins turned sixteen and that was a week ago. Angelica must be wanting to go see Midgard." Uncle Thor stated. Is Anthony my father? And am I a twin? What is he talking about?

"Does she even know who's waiting down there for her?" Fandral asked.

"I doubt it. Loki 'wants to protect her' but I think he's the one that he's trying to protect." Volstagg responded. I raised an eyebrow.

"Look, Loki is still my brother, blood or not so you be kind to him. Anthony broke his heart when he cheated on him, I believe Loki's doing the right thing in keeping her here. Who knows what he would do to her?" What does blood or not mean? They're brothers, of course they're blood related! I decided to walk out and join the conversation.

"What are you five talking about? Who is this Anthony fellow and what twin? And what do you mean by blood or not?" The five stared at me in complete shock. I crossed my arms over my chest, holding my head up high. Sif smirked, taking in how I presented myself.

"How long have you been there?" Hogun asked.

"Long enough to hear the whole conversation." I stated. They glanced amongst each other. "Now, will you answer my questions?" Uncle Thor sighed then looked over at me.

"We were talking about the arrangement your parents have, Anthony is your father, you have a twin sister named Sabrina Stark, and your mother and I are not blood brothers. He is adopted and is the true son of Laufey." My eyes widened.

"I'm a what?" I whispered. "You guys have lied to me my whole life on who I am?!"

"Funny, that was practically your mother's reaction." Fandral commented. I glared at him which made him shut up.

"Angelica, I am sorry for not telling you but it was not my place." Uncle Thor reasoned.

"I don't care! I'm leaving for Midgard and you can't stop me!" I ran out of the palace and over to the Bifrost. Heimdall looked down at me and smiled.

"Hello there princess, what is it you need?" He asked.

"I need to go to Midgard as fast as possible." I rushed.

"And why's that?"

"I just need to." He nodded and opened the Bifrost. I walked into it and watched as I descended.

When it closed, I looked around to see that I was standing in front of a tower with the word Stark on it. I walked up to the door and knocked. It took a few minutes before someone answered.

"Hello?" The girl who opened the door asked. She looked exactly like me, right down to the half heart necklace. I gulped.

"Hi. Are you Sabrina Stark?" She looked at me skeptically before answering.

"Yeah. . . And you are?"

"I think I'm your sister."