Hurt and protection

All of the team was tired. They have been working on mapping out any safe planets they could take refuge on to resupply and just rest. Lance was bored and decided to walk around the map. A planet crossed his vision and he turned to it. It was Earth. It was all the paladins home. He decided to zoom in but he revived a loud groan from all the team.

"Really lance?! We just got to 206 planets and you just earned all of it!", that was Pidge scoring him.

Everyone gave lance cold and deadly glares. Shiro just spoke up, "How about we all just rest and we will fix it in the morning.". The rest of the team nodded and walk out still glaring at Lance. Pidge stoped infront of lance and quietly told him, "You can't not ruin something can you?".

Owch.

Lance stood there along in the dim lighted room. He looked back at earth. He sighed as he noticed they wrote down the plants and he his gaze went to the giant map. He started marking off the planets. He got no sleep that night. He had to fix his mistake. The team would be proud of him right?
-------
The next morning came and lance skipped breakfast found final touches. He marked 342 planets. He color coordinated the planets to what the could get from them, food, medical supplies, ship repairs, etc. lance was proud of himself.

The team walked in ready to start their boring day of remarking the planets till they saw a bunch of different colored marks on planets. They all looked at lance, he looked terrible. He had dark circles around his eyes, he was a bit pale, and his hair was messy.
"What did you do?", Allura stated. Lance said in a tired and guilty voice, "I fixed my mistake! I pointed out 342 planets and even color coordinated them to what they could supply us with! I felt very guilty that I messed it up last night so I fixed it!.
Hunk stated worrying, "How much did you sleep?". Lance shook his head, "I didn't I stayed up doing this for you guys.". Pidge looked at the map jealous he did better than she did. Hunk was shocked. Allura was a bit confused. Shiro looked at Lance. Keith spoke harshly, "Why did you do that?! You didn't sleep so if Zarkon attacked we would have failed because of you.", that hurt Lance bad. Why were they mad? He helped why are they mad? Shiro nodded and calmly said, "I agree with Keith, you could have jeopardized us all.". Lance stared at everyone, he started to shake a bit. He was holding back from sobbing and yelling at them. Allura spoke, "Lance you were not right doing that." That's when Lance snapped. He was trembling and tears started to roll down his cheeks, he yelled at them all, "Ok! I see so no matter what I do I'm still a worthless piece of shit! I did this for you guys! I did it to hopefully get some recognition!! And you guys throw me down! I can't do anything right can I?!". The whole team was shocked at lance. "Lance we-", Shiro got interrupted by Lance, "SHUT UP!! That's what you all say to me! I put aside my feeling to hopefully make you all feel better. I do everything for you all but you all treat me like I'm worthless and you all act you want to eject me into space from the Air lock!! ", Hot tears ran down lances face as he ran out of the room and to blues hangar. The team was in shock. They all ran into the hanger to see Lance running to the blue lion. Then the Team ran into the room Blues eyes lit up and roared at the team and protected lance like she was his mother. "Blue we just want to see lance!", Allura said to the lion. Blue looked at lance and she layed down almost cradling him in her arms protectively. Lance cried hugging the giant lions body. It was metal but it comforted lance. The lion glared at the others. Blue roared again and the other lions came to life and huddled around blue in a protect way. Lance may not be the other lions paladin but they are sworn to keep any paladin safe, even from the other paladins. Allura was amazing how they all protected lance like that. Shiro was concerned. Keith was outraged. Pidge was guilty and confused. Hunk was hunk, he meant no harm so he stepped forward feeling the yellow lion let him closer. Keith was mad so he ran towards the lions but red growls rudely to him. Keith felt red tell him, don't get near, you may be my paladin but you are one of the main reason the paladin of The Blue lion is like this. Keith backed away. Hunk slowly walked closer meaning no harm, "Lance buddy, we are sorry, I am sorry I am the worst friend ever just let me in, please..". The yellow lion nodded In response and Hunk ran to Lance and hugged the crying blue paladin. "Oh god lance I'm so sorry we are treated you like this. I would be deviated his you were gone.", Hunk said quietly, rubbing circles into the poor Blue paladins back. Sniffed and soft sobs were heard from lance. He was glad he could trust someone.