Useless

Useless.

That's what he thought he was.

Annoying.

That's what the others thought he was.

A Burden.

That's what they all talk about.

U s e l e s s.

Lance stood there as everyone, except hunk and Coran, scolded him. On the planet they were visiting, Lance accidentally walked off while the team was talking with locals. He saw a purple sea like ocean and he had to look at it. He went to shore and he was shaking a bit wishing he could be back on earth. Out of the corner of the Paladins eye, he saw a shell. He went and picked it up without thinking. He heard a sudden scream from behind. "Oh no he touched one of the shells!!", A local screamed. Lance put it down, he was confused, it was just a shell right? Wrong. Shells and the ocean were a sacred part of the locals culture. Lance didn't know. He backed away with his arms up "Im sorry I didn't know!", lance had said back. The other paladins came at the sudden scream. The locals explained the situation while Lance stood there. He was scared, did he finally quiznack up so bad he was going to get kicked off of Voltron? Shiro turned to him suddenly. "Team Voltron lets go. You to Lance.", Shiro said. He was pissed. Lance flinched at his tone of voice but nodded his head and slowly followed. When they all got back to their hangars Shiro was the first to Lance. "Lance what were you thinking?!", Shiro growled at him. Lance hung his head "Sorry...", Lance croaked out. He was scared. He felt USELESS.

Allura, Kieth, than Pidge. They were all scolding him. He was almost visibly shaking. It wasn't his fault! So lance just stood there. Not even getting any support from Hunk or Coran. I mean, who would defend a Useless human who just fucked everything up?