Chapter five

Before i could say anything else loud cheers and boo's could be heard out side. We looked at each other before we both walk out the tent to see Clopin getting the crowed excited. Also on the stage stood Feebus and Quasimodo with nooses around their neck. Esmeralda and I started to run to the stage.

Right before Clopin grabbed a hold of the lever to drop the men to their death. "Clopin dont!" i called out to him. He stopped and looked down at me surprise.

"Stop!" Esmeralda voice came from the other side, jumping onto the stage. "These two arnt spy they're our friends!"

"Well you didnt they say so." Clopin said in a joking manner.

"We did say so!" the men said.

I ran up onto the stage and grabbed Clopins arm as She continued. "This is the soldier that saved the millers family and Quasimodo help me escape the cathedral." She untied both them.

"We came to worn you!" Feebus called out to the crowed. "Frollo is coming! He says he knows where your hiding and he's coming at dawn with a thousand men!"

"Oh no." i looked up at Clopin who wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Then we must waist no time! we must leave immediately." Esmeralda tells the people. All the gypsy's started to run around in panic as they tried to collect they're belongings.

Clopin lead me off the stage still holding onto my waist. "Clopin what are we going to do?" i ask my voice slightly cracking.
His head whipped down to look at me, and grabbed both my arms so we fully faced each other. "Im going to protect my people, and im going to protect you."

"And so do I!" i could feel all the color in my face drop as my fathers voice ran out. Screaming and the sound of metal was all i could hear as my fathers soldiers capture the gypsy's. Clopin was forced out of my touch as guards pulled him away.
"No!" i called out as i tried to reach him, but i was also grabbed. Clopin tried to pull away from the guard but once his hands were tied he was thrown to the ground with the others.

"After years of searching, the court of miracles is finally mine." my father said after it started to get quiet. He walked over to Quasimodo placing a hand on him. "There there Quasimodo, i always knew you'd be of use to me."

"No. . ." he whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Esmeralda bit at him.

"Well he lead me right to you my dear." father said with a grin.

"Your a lair."

"And look what else ive caught in my net. Caption Feebus back from the dead." he crossed his arms. "Another miracle i suppose."

He walked past them and called for all the gypsy's to hear. "There will be a little bonfire in town square tomorrow night. And your all invited!" He then turned to his guards. "Lock them up."

"Father No!" I pulled failing at getting free from my guard. Father at the sound of my voice walked over to me. "You cant do this!"

We he was close enough he nodded his hand to the guard, who immediately let me go. I looked at him with such hate i though i would have been able to kill him with just my eyes. "Im doing this for you my dear."

"No." i growled at him. "These people are the devil's you spoke of, you are!" In that moment, for the first time my father raised his hand at me and back handed me, as hard as he could. I was sent to the ground with a thud.

"Amelia!" I hear Clopin. I looked up to see him stand an try to get over to me, only to be punched in the stumic. He doubled over falling back to the ground.

I reached out for him catching his head into my lap before it could hit the ground. I cover him head with me arms as i looked up at father, no he is not my father. As Frollo looked down at me with such disgust. "I will save you from this damn nation girl. Even if i have to lock you away for ever." he said turning away.
Everyone started to get dragged and thrown into cages. "No let go of him!" i called as they grabbed a hold of Clopin and dragged him away.
"No please master." Quase begged.
Frollo looked back at him and then at me. "Take him back to the bell tower, and take her there as well." The guards pulled both me a quase.
"I will not!" i grabbed the sword my guard was holding a swung at them. they started to surround me, and in the end the last this i saw was black.