Chapter 8

Its been 6 years since then, and Paris was getting ready for the best holiday. I stood in town square helping set up a few yellow flowers. My heart fluttered as i hear my husband start to sing.

"There's music in the marketplace

The streets have come alive

The town is in a tizzy

It's a busy buzzing hive" A shadow past over me as Quasi help place the streamers above us.

There's cause for this commotion

And emotional display

We just can't wait to celebrate

Our favorite holiday." Clopin looked down at me and winked as he stood at the top of the stairs.

Le Jour D'Amour

Your song is in the air." he jumped down passing the flowers he held over to quasi who passed them out and started to dance and sing with Clopin.

"What magic will you make for us?

What promise will you share?

That golden bell

Sweet La Fidele

Will soon be ringing clear

The best of all the festivals

Le Jour D'Amour is here." Clopin then jumped back onto the stairs. "Madam and mesir time is short you must find your true love-" he grabbed the lady that was helping me with the flowers. "Find your soals mate." he then grabbed a man on the other side. The two of them have been going out for some time now and its there first Le Jour D'Amour. "for the D'Amour is apon us." At that time Feebus came up on His horse and Clopin jumped down pulling me into him.

"Some have come in puppy love

Perchance to steal a kiss." He bent me backwards and gave me a kiss. I couldnt help but sing along.

"Some are still enamored

After years of wedded bliss." he then linked arms with me as we skipped around the coart yard starting to form a couples line.

Everyone's parading

Down the promenade in pairs." Once we did a lap Clopin kissed the top of my hand and went off with Quasi to his puppet carage.

"To join the celebration

At the finest of the fairs

Le Jour D'Amour

Your song is in the air

What magic will you make for us?

Whose name shall I declare?

That golden bell

Sweet La Fidelle." Quasi grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me up on stage that Esmeralda dance on. We all started to dance together as her son, Zepher, came up on jali, the goat.

Will soon be ringing clear

The best of all the festivals

Le Jour D'Amour is here." I jumped back down but only to be pulled into a dance with Clopin.

"Le Jour D'Amour

Your song is in the air

What magic will you make for us?