Johnny Three Tears - The Only One

xXEnderLoverXx

Ender knows why I "dedicated" this to her. Read and enjoy.

Love ya ~ 😗😍😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You sat on your couch, waiting for your boyfriend George Ragan, better known as Johnny Three Tears, to get home. He and the band were practicing their new song "Delish" (cuz I'm listening to it now), and you decided to stay home because you had something special planned for him.

See, tonight was your 4 year anniversary, so you wanted to make it special. You had everything set up, the lights were off and candles were here and there, you made his favorite dinner, and you planned to watch the movie he'd been dying to see.

Everything was perfect.

You heard his keys in the door, and you hopped up like a happy puppy when it's owner gets home. "Hey baby, I'm... Home." He said, seeing the decorations. "Welcome home, babe." You said, hugging him tightly.

"What's all this?" He asked. "Its our anniversary, so I planned out a night for us." You said. "But, y/n, I'm supposed to do that." He said. "Its fine. You always do so much for me, so I wanted to return the favor." You said. George smiled. "Ok. Let's see what you did." He said.

You led him to the dining room, where plates were set out. You got the food from the oven, putting it out while he got drinks. The two of you sat down, fixing plates. "This looks so good." He said. "Thanks. I remembered your favorite from the first time I cooked for you." You said. He grabbed your hand gently, rubbing his finger over the back of it. "I love you so much." He said, kissing your head.

After dinner, you took him into your room so you could watch the movie. He sat down, and you played the movie. You sat between his legs, cuddling up to him. "You know, y/n, you're the only one I'd ever do this with. I couldn't think of anybody else that I'd think would be worth spending my time with like this." He said. You smiled, leaning up and kissing his lips softly. He returned the kiss, holding your face.

When you two parted, you began watching the movie. Halfway through, you fell asleep, and he held you.

All night he cuddled you, not daring to let go.