Funny Man ~ The Bet

Normal POV

"How did I let you guys talk me into this?!" Dylan asked as the guys shoved him close to y/n's house. "You're the one who made the bet. And you lost. You've gotta do it." Matt said. "Fine..." Dylan growled. He went to your door and knocked, but felt something hit him in the back of the head. It was a rose. "Don't forget that!" Jordan yelled. "You guys are dead to me!" Dylan yelled as the guys ran.

He picked up the rose and put the stem in his mouth, finally hearing the door unlocking. "Who is i- Dylan?" You asked. He leaned his arm on the doorframe, his eyes half lidded and a smirk on his lips. "Dylan, what are you doing?" You asked as he got close. He took the rose out, smirking at you. "Y/n, can we uh, go in~" he asked. You blushed at his tone of voice. You stepped aside and let him in the house. He grabbed your waist, snaking his hands down your hips. "Dylan!" You said, blushing. "Don't pretend you don't like it~" he said. You bit your lip. He placed you on the couch, sitting on your lap and playing in your hair.

"Ok, how drunk are you, Dylan?" You asked. "I'm completely sober, baby." He said, leaning down so his face was level with yours. You blushed as his lips made contact with yours. You kissed him back, tasting alcohol. Completely sober, huh? You thought. When you parted from his kiss, he leaned forward onto you, your face pressed into his chest. "Dylan! Get off me!" You said, trying to push him. "He's asleep..." You grumbled when you heard snoring.

You looked at his face, smiling. "He's cute when he sleeps..." You said, running your fingers through his hair. You shifted yourself so you were more comfortable, and held him while he slept.

Eventually, you fell asleep, waking up when you felt Dylan shifting. You saw him getting up, holding his head as he fell back onto the floor. "Here." You said as you left the kitchen with a pill. "Thanks..." He said, taking it and swallowing it without a drink. "You better now?" You asked as you sat on his stomach. He put his hands on your thighs. "Now I am." He said, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes.

"I love you, fool." You said.

"I love you too, crazy."