Waking Up

Carl's Pov.

Somehow I drifted off into a nap and I ended up on the floor with a pillow under my head and a blanket over me. I wondered how long I've been sleeping, but I figured it wasn't long. I felt my eyes sting and that's when I remembered: Samantha got shot.

By then I shot up from my spot and my head started to spin.

"You okay?" Carol asked me as she walked over and grabbed my shoulder.
"How long have I been out?" I asked her, ignoring her first question.
"Maybe an hour?" she answered and she lifted an eyebrow.
"Is Samantha okay? Is Hershel still with her?"
"She's been done. Right after you fell asleep. I didn't want to bother you." she smiled at me and I didn't take a second to run over to her cell.

Inside was Hershel and Justin, Hershel checking her pulse and Justin leaning over his lap with his hands twined together. My breath stopped for a brief second when I saw Samantha's wounds. Her upper arm was all red and pale while the shoulder part, almost hitting her collar bone, was all bruised up and has at least 8 stitches to cover it up.

I slowly walked over to them and Their attention went towards me.
"We'll leave you guys alone." Hershel spoke softly, glancing at Justin to leave with him.
Justin stood up and stopped in his tracks to look back at me. My eyes met with Justin's and I had a feeling he was mad at me. He broke the contact and rushed out of the room.

I sat down on the chair Hershel was sitting on and I noticed something that made my stomach drop to the floor- her left hand was handcuffed to the bed.
I closed my eyes and took her free hand into mine.
I felt a surge of tears knocking on my eyelids wanting to escape, but I held them back. I had to be strong for her.

I placed my forehead on her hand that was intertwined with mine and I sighed.
"I am sorry for all this....This- this- is all my fault. I was the one that should have been shot. I'm so sorry..." I whispered, finally letting a tear run down my cheek.
I stayed quiet, looking down at my shoes.
Suddenly I felt my hand move and it wasn't me moving them.
My head shot up and Samantha's hand gripped onto mine tighter.
My eyes grew wide and I let out a noise.
"Sam?" I whispered and her breathing started to increase at a very fast pace.
She looked like she was having a panic attack or something.
"Hershel! Hershel!!" I called out getting frightened from her actions.

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay...." I repeatedly said caressing her cheek.

Samantha's eyes opened ever so quickly and I jumped at that, getting frightened.
"Sam?" I say in a low whisper.
Her eyes suddenly closed back again, and her breathing went back to normal.
Hershel came inside and I told him what happened.
"It was jut her body getting back to normal. Her heart beat was slow before, she just lost a lot of blood. She'll be just fine." He answered placing his hand on my shoulder before exiting the room again.

I sighed and turned my attention to her precious face, to find her eyes fluttering open.

OMFG GUYS WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SEASON FINALE!? I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN RICK BIT THE DUDES BECK OFF I WAS LIKE HELL YASSS! AND WHEN DARYL AND RICK HAD A BROMANTIC PART LMAO!! AND WHN CARL ALMOST GOT RAPED I FELT SO BAD FOR HIM! BUT NOW WE GOTTA WAIT SEVEN F'ING MONTHS LOL

Anyways lol hope you Guys liked this chapter! Comment what you think about it and don't forget to Vote! thanks :)