The Gangleader's Pact

I apologize for my weirdness.

~~~~~~

"Kill her, Isaac." His deep voice flooded through the room. At his command "Isaac" walked towards me then pointed his gun at me.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Silence.

"Get your stupid Happy Potter fandom away from my innocent murder." Nicholas angrily said before pushing him out of the way.

Isaac gasped.

I gasped.

"First of all, how dare you! You don't know anything you muggle!" I said.

"Second of all, HOW DARE YOU! No one bullies Harry into a corner!" Isaac said before raising his gun at Seth.

"Yep, you only bully him under the staircase." Nicholas said before raising a gun of his own. They both held their guns towards one another.

I stared at first not sure of what to do.

Angel me says: "Stop this before it gets out of hand!"

Devil me says: "It's already gotten out of hand...let'em die."

I was about to go with devil me when I got an even BETTER idea.

I began to take off my shoes while the scenario took place before me. Everyone else just watched the scene unfold.

"Scared, Potter?" Nicholas arched his eyebrow.

Sexual tension rises.

Marry him.

Stfu conscious.

"You wish." Isaac glared.

I finally got my shoes and socks off. I crumpled my spongebob socks up before throwing them at Nicholas.

Everyone and everything stopped moving.

God: "Son, get another pair of devil wings ready."

"What the hell did you just throw at me?!" His eyes were raging. He looked like he would shoot at anything at the moment. Maybe throwing socks at him while he still had a gun in his hand wasn't such a good idea. I stared at him wide eyed waiting for what he would do, hoping he would fall into my trap. He picked up the ball of socks and then hurled it at me.

"MASTER HAS GIVEN DOBBY A SOCK!" I got up and grabbed the socks. "DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!"

I then ran for my life.

🦉

Cast

Selena Gomez as Claire Winters aka undercover Dobby/unicorn queen🦄