3- OH MY GOD! SHE'S GOT A SPOON!

Become a stripper, it's easier.❞ 

🦄unicorns🦄

Over in the land of the free...

*cue alarm*

"Is it time to ruin Claire's day already?" Jaxon said before getting up to wake his brother. 

"Fuck off." Jayson groaned before going back to sleep. Jaxon then got up and proceeded to go eat breakfast when he heard a voice.

Stop.

"Huh?" He turned and saw his brother still asleep. 

Stop. Go wake his ass up.

"Who are you?"

I'm a story godmother. I'm here to help.

"A story wha-"

No time to explain. Just wake up your brother and ask him about Claire. Now! Or I'll chop your dicks off.

"Um rude? But fine." Jaxon then went to wake up Jayson by grabbing a pot and smashing their bedroom window.

Moron.

"I heard that! Jayson get your lousy ass up!"

"Fuck bitches get money!" Jayson looked around. "Oh. I'm still living the horror story called my life. What do you want?"

"Uh a sto-"

Don't mention me!

"Uh, I mean someone said to wake you up." Jaxon grinned. "Where's Claire?" Jayson then went down memory lane and started to remember what happened the day before. 

*flashback*

"Hey have you seen a brunette monkey around here?" I asked a guy sitting by a curb.

"Uh, does she have a rude attitude? Poker face? Thinks she knows how to fight, but is actual shit? Looks like she'll be alone for the rest of her life?"

"Yup that's the one." I nodded.

"Oh yeah. She got kidnapped. Oh hey, do you have five bucks?"

*end of flashback*

"HOLY FUCK! SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!" Jayson jumped up and started stuffing his wiener in his pants.

"Kidnapped? Oh no! Oh no!" Jaxon ran around in circles before hitting a wall.

"Abort mission! Abort mission! Call 911! Call the SWAT team! Call the Avengers! WE NEED HE-" Jayson fell smack dab on the floor from being bitch slapped hard by the story godmother.

"Ugh. Boys."

Back to the Unicorn Queen🦄

I was running, and I kept running until I saw a buffet. I friggin buffet. Of course I stopped! I grabbed practically everything I saw. There was ice cream, chicken wings, a chocolate fountain, bubblegum, chips and every little thing my brain could imagine.