7- Unicorns on Ice

Unicorns are awesome. I am awesome, therefore I am a unicorn.❞ 

🦄

After everyone left, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. As soon as they came back, I would stab them until they couldn't breathe.

Oh my goodness. What have I become?

Maybe I could blow the place up?

You're not an Original Vampire honey. You will die.

"Then, how the hell should I get out of here?" 

Use the phone on the wall dumbass.

"There's a phone?" I looked beside me and saw a thing on the wall. That's a phone? Seriously? I walked up to it and took it off. 

"Where are the buttons?" I asked. 

On the wall. *sighs* 26,362 days before you die. Thank you lord.

"Wait. You know when I'll die? Please tell me I get hit by a truck. Quick and smooth. Or at least during skydiving. Then my dead body could fall from the sky and then someone can catch me and plant a tree over my body, and let apples grow. So when people are eating an apple, they're eating me." I smiled at myself.

I honestly don't know what to say to that.

"Well, you just said something silly. Now what was I going to do? Let's order pizza!" I jumped excitedly before getting entangled by the cords.

No! You need to call to get out of here. Now go!

"Alright." I dialed Jayson's number and waited before I heard him answer.

"Jayson's sex service. You have the money, we sleep with your honey. This is fukboi speaking." I groaned internally.

"Jayson, it's me Claire. I nee-"

"CLAIRE! OH MY PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PAPERCLIP GOODNESS! YOU'RE ALIVE! WE COULD HAVE SWORN YOU WERE DEAD! I WAS GETTING YOUR FUNERAL READY AND EVERYTHING!" He started yelling through the phone.

"Wait, so you just gave up on me? You didn't even try to look for me? What kind of brother are you?" I gasped. "ARE YOU EATING ALL OF THE COLD STONE ICE CREAM?" I held a hand to my forehead and fell to the ground.

Silence.

"No." He cleared his throat. "Why did you even call me?"

Wait, why did I call him? It was something important and I needed him to know right away. What was it? Oh!

"DON'T HAVE SEX ON MY BED WITH ANYONE!" I yelled and he groaned.

"Alright, that was only one time, it won't happen again. Yeesh. Is that all you called me for?" I was trying to remember when I heard the door begin to unlock.

Double peanut butter and jelly paperclip.

"Damnit Jayson. I was kidnapped some by crazy psycho people. They're so delusional. Like, the gangleader guy thinks he's human when in reality he's a dragon. I'm trying to let him see that, but he won't believe me." The door then opened. "Hurry up and save my ass you dimwit!" I hung up the phone and ran up the stairs and entered the first room I saw.

Melanie's.

I heard shuffling downstairs and started to eavesdrop.

"Carry him to the basement." I heard Nicholas say.