03: Baggage Counter

It is Serin's third day at Mnet University. After getting transfer it become more easier for her to send a letter for Daniel. It looked like luck is always on her side, that Daniel also taking the same course as her and both of them is also on the same block.

Right now she is sitting at study table inside the library, where she can see the library's baggage counter. It's a good thing, that she is friend with the library's SA (Student Assistant) reason for her to easily enter the baggage area. As Daniel come, Serin bit on her lower lip, she may not be able to see if Daniel will read the letter, but to her surprise. As the SA handed the bag to Daniel, the guy opened it. His brow frowned, just like the first time he received a letter from Serin.

Daniel,
Are you okay? does your hand not hurt anymore?. I heard you injured yourself, this morning due to b-boying practice. Love, I know you like dancing so much, but please take care of yourself. You made me worried!. I left some bandage inside your bag, use them whenever you needed it, and see a doctor. It is better to know if your hand is okay. You never change at all, you're always making me worried. Please, don't attend practice for awhile, rest first.

-S.R.
ps: i did not steal anything inside. Just to let you know.