17:

"she's a strong woman, don't worry she'll wake up" Serin's father patted Daniel gently at the back, while staring at Serin who is inside the ward.

"Im sorry sir, I always cause trouble to your daughter" he asked for a forgiveness.

"it's okay understand. Take a sit for awhile, you still need to get proper rest."

After Seongwoo told him that Serin didn't make it that means, it's not sure if Serin will wake-up or will sleep forever. Seongwoo explained everything. The girl did not lose it consciousness after she got hit by the car and even manage to keep awake until she enter the operating room.

a/n: wow! what is this?!

Which the doctor said that she might have a higher chance to turn into coma, or worst she will not make it. Daniel sat beside Seongwoo who even helped him to sit down. "come on, Serin will not like it if she see you like this." no matter how much they tried to cheer him up, the thought of losing Serin again can not leave his head.

Daniel heard a knock. He did not bother looking who it is when Serin's father stood up to open the door. He only felt a soft tap on his shoulder that made him turned to face who it is. Shaira who is holding a scented envelope, the one that he alqays receive from Serin.

"Serin's Aunty, told me to give this to you, when you wake-up." He took the envelope on Shaira's hand.

He immediately open it, even though that there is nothing written in front of the envelope compare to the previous letter he got.

Daniel,
Love, I am so happy that it seem like you're expecting a letter from me everyday. Do you already remember me, even just a bit?. I hope you are, but if doesn't. Don't worry, i told you, I will wait for you. Sorry for giving it to you this late, just something happen. I saw Griff yesterday, I think that fluff ball followed you to the cafe. He gotten fat comapare to the last time I saw him. Next time, I'll attach Riniel picture next time. You haven't seen her for awhile, you don't know her, but still you deserve to see our baby. Come quickly, my love.

-S.R.

A/N: Griff and Riniel is a cat T.T