13: Hospital

Serin turned at her side watching Shaira who is busy on the cellphone. She wanted to trow the blood bag at the girl, who is not helping to entertain or at least talk to her to keep her awake. "You know, if you'll keep smiling at your phone, you can get out. You're making me mad." Shaira looked at her ang smiled like a bitch.

"Oh~ believe me. You need me." yeah, that's right. She need the latter to keep her awake, while finishing a blood pack. Serin looked at the hose attached to her hand, while the blood keep running inside her veins, but it feel like it stopped flowing.

"Shaira, I think something is wrong with the hose." Shaira went over to her and checked the hose.

"it's stuck. I'll call someone, and don't fall asleep." the pointed at her like a criminal and left the room.

She leaned her back comfortable at the huge foamy chair she's sitting at and glance at her phone at the table beside her. She notice a message from Seongwoo, she picked and open the message.

from: Seongwoo
He got the letter. I told him that someone put it inside my locker. You owe me a cake this weekend, keep your promise.

She only smiled and put back her phone at the table.

Daniel,
how are you feeling right now?, it's been three days. Are you bored? I know you don't feel like staying at the hospital for even a day because it is boring, but I think that was better, to make sure you are completely fit. I can't wait to see you out side, I am really sad to see you lying and sleeping at the hospital bed. When will you come out? I bet you miss dancing right now. Love, sorry for my penmanship, I think it got ugly for somereason. I'll see you soon.

-S.R.