07: Locker

Another normal day in Mnet University. Serin sneaked another letter at Daniel's locker. Now, she's waiting for him again. She choosed to stay a metters away from Daniel's locker. Of course she wanted to make sure that Daniel will take the letter.

"Serin!" Serin startled at the hit on her arm, it doesn't hurt at all but that seriously make her heart to beat like crazy.

"Yah~ don't do that!" she hit also Shaira at the arm. "You'll seriously gonna give me a heart attack!"

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyway? The class room is not here, you know." Serin give a smug face at the girl, that made her chuckles.

"I'm waiting for Daniel." Shaira is Serin's friend. They been friends for almost five years, that made Shaira know everything.

"You really are an optimistic, I told you already. He only have a very low chance to remember everything. His case it's not that simple, it is a traumatic depression. That made him loss all his memories"

Serin bit on her lower lip. Of course she know. She know that too well. It not like she is forcing Daniel to remember everything. Just like what she said, she will wait.

"Oh~ look who's here. Daniel dyed his hair to brown" Serin looked at the guy who is standing in front of his locker and reading the letter.

Daniel,
You did great yesterday at the practice. I think compared to before you really improved. I hope I can attend every practice but I have a conflict about the time it ended. Yesterday, I got a long nag from my guardian because I was late. Oh~ but don't worry, I am good. Love, do you still like cake? I saw a new opened cafe yesterday on my way home. Then, I remember you. So, I wonder if you still lile cake. My Daniel, I also improved myself. You're always telling me to cook you something, but I never even tried, when you told me to. Next time, I'll be the one cooking for us.

-S.R