16:

Daniel slowly open his eyes and trying to adjust his sight at the bright surrounding, but failed immediately as he feel a sharp pain inside his head. In just a second, he keep seeing scenes as if he is being forced to remember all of those. He saw Serin showering him some flower petals, and it immediately changed again to a different scenario where Serin is holding a face towel and a bottle of water, waiting for him.

His heart hurt when he remember Serin crying because they got into a fight because of his jealousy over a guy who give Serin a bracelet for her brithday. Everything comeback, like it just happened yesterday. Finally, he open his eyes, as tear flow down from it. The first person he saw is Seongwoo, one nurse and an old man on his medical gown. It feel like he just woke-up from a very long sleep.

"You brat! why did you suddenly run off like that?!" Seongwoo raised his voice at Daniel, but for somereason Daniel is still crying. "You did not even, let Shaira finish her words. Serin is not leaving, she just need to pick up her father at the airport!" Daniel tightly closed his eyes as Seongwoo raised it fist. He is waiting for it against his face, but it did not happen.

"Calm down, Mr. Ong." the doctor said that made Daniel open his eyes.

"Are you feeling fine, Mr. Kang?" if the doctor is asking if he was physically fine then, yes he is. "Will you try to raise both of your arms?" He slowly raised his arms, the doctor assisted him to turn them down afterward.

"we did not see anything wrong. So, I guess you can stay here for a while untill you fully recover." The doctor faced Seongwoo "i will give the care to you. I have to go check the other patient." after that the doctor along with the nurse left the room.

Daniel looked at Seongwoo who is giving him a cold stare, the older looked so mad for some reason. "Where is Serin?" Seongwoo soften his face as he heard Serin from Daniel.

"She's fine don't mind her." Daniel pressed his lips together that formed into a thin line, he feel something is wrong.

"Hyung, i'am asking where Serin is. She got unto an accident. Where is she?" now, he's begging.

"Stop worrying about her. You barely know that girl"

"I can't lose her again" Daniel stare at him and it's starting to get blurry as tears starting to form on his eyes again. Seongwoo stare at him looking so serious.

"I see, you finally remembered. You did not lose her in the first place, Daniel. I'm sorry, but I think you really lose her this time." Seongwoo walked to him and gently patted his shoulder as tears keep flowing down from Daniel's eyes again.

A/N: why do I always ended up writing it this way? T.T