25: Epilogue

The whole room is too bright and it give Serin a very uncomfortable atmosphere with just that feeling, she is well aware where she is and she doesn't like this place at all. Her surrounding is a bit noisy also and she feel so alive just hearing those noise coming from different persons. When she finally get used to the bright sight the familiar white ceiling greeted her again.

A doctor come into view and do it's job to serve her, a few questions were asked and all Serin could answer 'I'm fine' and 'I don't feel anything painful at all.' After some several questions and test, maybe, the doctor left the room with Serin's father. Now she is alone with Shaira and Seongwoo.

"You sacred us." Shaira gently hit Serin's arm. The latter smiled at her as if nothing really happened to her.

"I am amaze also that I am still alive." It may sound so absurd for someone who just woke up from comatose to joke but Serin feel so happy that she was able to open her eyes again.

After all she know what was happening the whole time. All of their story they told her while she is asleep, she knows all of those. She heard all of their cries and it hurt her so much to hear all of that. She wanted to open her eyes a long time ago to comfort them but her nerves is stopping her to do so.

Now that she's awake she won't let anyone cry again because of her. Not even that person who spend his whole day at her side telling her to wake up already.

"I already called Daniel. He'll be here in a few minutes." Serin looked at Seongwoo with a small smile on her face.

"You know him right?" Seongwoo added.

The smile just grew bigger, how could she forget that man. He is Serin's everything.

---

Shaira is feeding Serin some cereal and fruits that Seongwoo just bought a moment ago. It's not she can't eat on her own but Shaira really insisted to feed her, there's no use complaining when Shaira wanted to do something. So, she just let the latter do what she wanted. On the other hands, Seongwoo is peeling and slicing some apple for her.

Not too long, the room's door make such a loud noise when someone open it from the outside, all head are turned on that direction. Daniel standing on the doorway while catching his own breath. It just matter of one blink when Serin felt two stong arms wrapped around her and Shaira is already a safe distance away from her holding the bowl od cereal.

Serin hugged back feeling the warmth temperature coming coming from Daniel. She missed this feeling of secured on someone's arms.

"it's alright. I'm okay now. Don't cry, my love." She's trying to comfort Daniel as she felt something that wet her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Serin. I love you so much."

Tell me, who will not crying after hearing those words from the person you love the most, after a long term of waiting. Finally, it's ending here.