10: Table

Daniel rushed out as he realizes what time it is already. He immediately checked the mail box hoping for a letter to be seen inside but to his expectation, only a newspaper is inside the mail box. He took the newspaper and slammed back the cover of the mail box. He is upset for not receiving a letter when he expected one. Daniel went inside the house and started preparing for school. After all, the mysterious girl might put a letter on his locker, just like the last time. He wanted to know if the flower also came from the same person. Since, the kid from yesterday did not tell him to whoever the flower came from, and also he is really looking forward for today’s letter.

He was in terrible bad mood when he entered the classroom. He sat at his destined seat, and folded his arms in frustration. Daniel heard some commotion behind him, and did not bother to look at all. Then, he notices something under his desk. He took it out and found out to be a white envelope.

Daniel,
I really did not expect to see you yesterday at the church. I did only mention it because we used to come together every Sunday. I did not prepare any letter that time. so, just to let you know that I was there I brought a rose, and asked that kid to give it you. Don’t get confuse, my Daniel. If the kid did not tell you to whom the flower came from it is because I told him not to tell you. As I make sure you get flower, I left. That wasn’t the first time I gave you flower, the first one is when we came into a beach for a vacation, I happen to saw a flower and give you one. The second one is similar to yesterday. There is also that time that I showered you a lot of flower petals while you are sleeping, and I give you a pink daisy the moment you wake-up. It is because I really like seeing you holding a flower. I’m telling this, because I want you to remember. I wonder if you still love me?. Because if you does, your heart will know who I am.

-S.R.