15: Accident

Two week has been passed and there is no progress at all. Daniel still can't remember her. It not that she's complaining, but the thought that she has to wait for longer than she expect, can she actually hold that long? Serin shook off all the thought. She can not give up, now she's already this far. All she need to do is wait for Daniel to remember everything.

She skipped today's class to pick up her dad at the airport, maybe beacuse of so much excitement, she came early than the arrival of the plane. She decided to take a walk a for awhile, and even exited the airport. She did not even give any letter to Daniel, which she plan to give one later after she got home.

While looking around the area, Serin notice a familiar guy, who seem to be in a hurry. There's no way she will mistaken the guy to someone else. That brown hair color and still on their medical white uniform. She carefully followed the guy, who is keep running in circle as if it is looking for something else. He take the direction to the airport.

She run faster when, she saw Daniel crossed the street and that car, that is moving in faster speed. She cant think straight all that matter to Serin is to keep Daniel out of danger. A hurtful force hit her at her side that made her hit her head into something hard. Before she feel the concrete road against her back, she saw Daniel at the side of the road lying at the street and not moving an inch.