05: Table

Serin sat in her chair after putting the letter above Daniel's table, which is just the table infront of her. She was suppose to be at the open gym for morning practice of the school's dance troupe. But the team, cancelled today's practice, no wonder that Daniel is not here yet.

A moment later the room started to get filled by her new classmates. She's not paying any attention to it at all, the one she is waiting is Daniel, and everything pay off when the chair in the front moved that catch Serin's attention. Daniel has arrived. She started to get nervous when Daniel asked the girl infront of him about the letter, and then turned to her when the guy did not get anything.

"Serin, did you see who left this letter here?" Daniel waved the envelope to her.

She tilted her head acting confuse. "I did not. I don't even notice the letter on your table" she calmly answered. Daniel nodded and give her a short smile, before facing the front.

Daniel,
Silly me, I did not even checked today's schedule, yesterday. I am at the open gym while writing this, I am planning of giving this to you before the morning class started. Still, not sure though. Anyway, did you read the letter i send to you this morning? You usually read it right away the moment you see it. So, I was a bit bothered that you do not want to read them anymore. My love, are you still using your name code? I'm still using SR, you picked them, love. And only you and I knew this.

-S.R.