Chapter Nine.

Adela stretched on the bed. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. Rosa was tucked under Jose's arm as they slept peacefully together. She wondered what time they fell asleep. They were so cute together. Now she noticed how much Rosa resembled her father. Both of them were beautiful. She decided on making Jose breakfast in bed today. It was a Sunday and he probably was not going anywhere.

Adela quietly got out of bed and put on the robe before making her way out of the room. She got to the kitchen and saw Sabrina and Tonia. They were busy sitting. She guessed they were gossiping. They both stood up when they saw her.

"Morning Mrs Rodriguez." They said uniformly.

"Good morning. " Adela said going to the fridge. "I've told you to call me Adela. "

Sabrina and Tonia smiled before they asked her what she needed.

"I want to make my husband breakfast...." They didn't let her finish her sentence before they started cooing aww.

Adela only smiled. She got out some eggs from the fridge and bacon. Rosa could have little egg too before she feed her. Her mind drifted back to her mother. She had said Rosa could start taking solid foods at four months but it wasn't really something she had dwelled on. Maybe she should also start feeding Rosa formula. See if the little girl liked it.

Adela started frying the eggs. She put cheese, spinach, tomato and sausage in Jose's. While she didn't put any cheese in hers. She made some hot coffee, fried the bacon before she got little help in taking the trays of food upstairs. She placed the food on the table in the sitting room of their master bedroom. She thanked the girls and made her way into the bedroom after taking off her robe. Wow they were still asleep.

"Adela. " Jose croaked from the bed. Adela made her way to him and kissed his cheek.

"How are you. " She said to a sleepy Jose.

"Dead tired. And hungry. What smells so good?" Jose asked. He was happy that Rosa was still asleep.

"Oh I made breakfast. " Adela smiled proudly.

Jose sat up and raised an eyebrow at her.
"Oh really. You made it or Margo did?"

"Of course I made it. Margo is not even in. I am a very good cook for your information. " She said frowning at him.

Jose's hand went up to her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

"We need to fuck. " Jose whispered in her ear. It was like magic. Immediately, Rosa's eyes opened wide.

Rosa rolled on the bed and stared up at her parents. A small smile was on her lips. She didn't look as excited as she did last night.

"Hello darling. " Adela said in a baby voice as she picked up her daughter.

"Come and have breakfast before it gets cold. " Adela said pulling Jose's hand. He was only wearing his boxers which now had a tent on it.

Adela sat Rosa on the chair beside her as she began eating her breakfast. She fed Rosa some eggs to which Rosa was only very happy to take.

"Is she allowed to eat that?" Jose said when he walked in. He was now wearing his pyjama bottoms.

"Yes. She's old enough for solid foods." Jose nodded. He grabbed the plate Adela said was his and poured himself some coffee before he began to eat.

"You are a good cook. " Jose said, winking at her.

Adela stuck out his tongue at him

"And oh yeah! I need to try giving her formula." Adela said as she finished her food. She gave Rosa water from her bottle before she made to breastfeed her.