Chapter Ten.

Michelangelo smiled an evil smile. He could finally get his hands on his supposed wife. He had been waiting for this day to come.

He watched how she sat with a baby in her arms in the waiting room of the hospital. Her baby was to get injections. He had already paid the male doctor more than enough to lead her to where he would pick her up. He didn't want the baby with them. That was where the problem lay.

*****
Adela smiled at the nurse that told her the doctor was waiting for her. She hated that her baby always cried after getting injections but who wouldn't.

She frowned as she walked into the office. This was not the same doctor she always met every week. She didn't think she was comfortable with this man but maybe he was just doing his job.

"Good morning Mrs Rodriguez. I'm Doctor Jack. " The man introduced himself with a smile that never reached his eyes.

"Good morning. " She said politely.

"Let's start." The doctor gave her a total rundown on how her baby should be doing now. Progress and all. Later, a nurse that she was familiar came and took Rosa tiger her injections.

"Ma'am. I need you to follow me. " The doctor began as he walked out of her office.

"Where are we going?" She asked, she didn't like this idea anymore. Why did she insist on Santiago and the rest staying on the ground floor? It was right now she realised that she was in great danger.

"To get your daughter." The man lead her through double doors. They went down the stairs and before she could turn or scream. She was bundled up and gagged. She remembered this man very well. Michelangelo. He had been the one she met all those months ago when she was pregnant.

"You will receive your complete pay by tonight. " Michelangelo said before kissing her cheek and inhaling her scent. He dragged her to where a black jeep was and threw her into the backseat. He didn't even care how she landed.

Tears already began to stream down her face. Who would take care of Rosa? Jose was very far away. Oh God! She felt like she was going to die. Why did things end up this way for her? This was not what she had planned out for herself.

"We'll soon be home baby. " Michelangelo said when he heard her sniffling. Adela quickly removed her phone from her back pocket and text her husband.

Michelangelo is taking me away

Adela knew she was in a lot of trouble from what was happening now. There was no way she could escape. This man was sick in the head. She pulled the napkin away from her mouth. Her throat was dry. He had all but stuffed his hand into her mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, confused. She didn't understand his point.

"Because you my dear were stolen from me. " He said, after a while.

"I was never yours to begin with. You have no right to do this. This is kidnapping. " Adela said trying to get into his thick skull.

"Oh but you were. " Adela was not prepared for when he turned back and caught her with her phone.

"You naughty, naughty girl. " Michelangelo tasked and snatched her phone throwing out the window which made her gasp in turn.

Soon, he parked the car and shoved her out of it. They pulled up to this very large mansion. It was extremely beautiful and it was clear that it got a lot of human care. If this was not what was happening, she would be happy to be here because it was beautiful.

He led her into the house and she was met by a short beautiful woman.

"Michel, who is this?" The woman asked after kissing his cheek. She appeared to be his mother.