Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~

A/N: Okay, first of all, 260 READS?! Wow. Thank you guys so much for sticking with this story and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing. I wouldn't be here without y'all. ILYSM <3

Vote please :3

~

Feliciano saw his new office which was larger then his previous one and had a wall with floor-to-ceiling windows, light flooded the room. It was awesome, to say the least.

Some friends in the workplace helped move in his stuff and IT set up his computer. The office was painted white and Feliciano decided he would get a painting to add some color. He hung up his English Literature university degree on the opposite wall and then continued to work on his last manuscript as a Copy Editor before it was time to tackle a more challenging position.

~

That night, Ludwig was packing his suitcase for Boston before he sat on his bed, burying his face in his hands. The words that Jared had threatened him with, rang through his head, guilt gnawing at him.

I can't tell Feliciano. It will kill him.

Ludwig didn't know what he would do. He didn't want to tell his boyfriend what he did because he knew it would rip them apart. But then he was just doing the same thing Feliciano did. Keeping a secret, thinking it would hurt less that way.

But keeping the truth from someone was always painful, right? It always made things worse, made things horrible between whoever was involved, tore friendships and love apart. And then there was a big wall between yourself and the other people. Some over come it, some don't.

It breaks precious things.

And yet we still choose that path.

Why?

~

Feliciano focused on the road as he drove Ludwig to Pearson International Airport. He could feel the German's hand resting on his thigh, his hands shaking slightly.

"You okay?" He asked, glancing over at his boyfriend.

"I never really liked flying." Ludwig responded. "But it's faster than driving."

"How the hell did you survive the flight here from Germany?" Feliciano was a little shocked that his tough-looking, intimidating boyfriend was scared of flying.

"I slept through it. I was also five." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." The Italian smiled reassuringly.

Flying wasn't the only thing that was worrying Ludwig at the moment.

I'm dying from this guilt. I need to tell him what I did. But I can't... I'll lose him.

Ludwig groaned internally, he was breaking. Closing his eyes, he tried to relax, taking slow breaths. When he opened his eyes again, Feliciano was staring at him with a concerned look in his eyes and they were parked beside Terminal B.

"Ludwig, you look like you're about to faint." The Italian placed a hand on his shoulder. "If you're sick, you don't have to go."

"I'm fine." He smiled weakly. "I'll be okay."
Tell him. Tell him, now.