The breakup

Me and Tom curled up on the sofa after eating the pizza we ordered, we decided to watch a horror movie, well he decided cause I didn't approve...

Half was through the movie I was in tears of laughter, and a little frightened too.

I buried my head into his chest and he placed his arms around me I curled up and he rested his head on mine, it was so cute!

"I've missed this, I've missed you!" He whispered sending shivers down my back.

"And I you"i replied "shhhsss" I said getting lazy I started to drift to sleep and so did he.

"ARRRRRR WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" This made me jump. I backed away from Tom, still holding his solider and I begun to shake...

"What are you doing her Vicky, how did you even get in here" Tom said trying to keep this situation on the down low. I got a sharp feeling of guilt I stood up and so did Tom.

"Look Vicky what's the matter, and how did you get in here?"I said as she started to redden up I could see the anger in her eyes as she hunched her back i back away... She took her heels off, where was the need to where them now?... She stepped towards me holding her heel in the air. OH GOD SHE WAS GOING TO HIT ME!!!

"I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO HAVE BEEN DOING" what was she on about?

"IVE SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER TOM!"she said turning to Tom and tilting her head.

"What do you mean, we're friends, very good, no wait she's my BESTFRIEND, SHES NICER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO BE AND I CARE A LOT ABOUT HER!" Tom yelled, my heart melted a little and I let out a little weak smile.

"Wait what? I have not a clue what you on about, look Vicky me and Tom have been friends, bestfriends since the day we could crawl! What has he done?"I said...

"YOU, HE KNOWS WHAT IM ON ABOUT LACEY, DONT ACT SMUG YOU LITTLE, YOU LITTLE ,ARRRRRGGG." she screeched.

"IM DONE WITH YOU LEAVE NOW! GET OUT OF LACEYS FACE VICKY I LOVE HER AND NOT YOU, NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Tom screamed this time, Vicky chucked her shoe at the wall and made a dent, she slapped me and stormed out. My heart was beating so fast it hurt. And poor Tom, he stood there motionless, I saw a tear roll down his cheek...