The place

It turned out we didn't need to rent a car there was a bus straight to our hotel and beach, he were staying at a five star all inclusive place with lots of pools and it was just on the edge of the beach...

We got to the place and signed in and shown to our villa, it was big and very pretty we didn't have a next door and we even had a private pool over looking the sea!
Me and Tom quickly un packed but it was very awkward, there was only one double bed and two singles, but luckily the two single beds were I'm the same room, we pushed them closer together and sorted out the room, I got all OCD about the dressing table so I had to make it look perfect i neatly placed all my things along the self and unpacked all my clothes into my half of the wardrobe, I lay out my clothes for tonight's meal and bed time, then I ran to the beautiful bath room and got into my bikini and Tom got into his shorts in our room, we sprinted to the pool and held hands when we cannon ball jumped in, slowly followed by my mum Helen. After. Couple hours swimming the time difference found its way around to our hunger, over here it was already lunch, to be honest they were only an hour ahead but still, we carried on swimming and eventually we got out, we went to investigate the place but first I put my checked jacket over my bikini and Tom just had no Tom on his boarding shorts and some flip flops, mum carried the camera and we looked like mad tourists. AWKWARD. We found a cute little restaurant on the resort we were at, most of the village we were staying in was part of this resort, this little restaurant was on the edge of the beach so we settled down and orders some lunch.