Weekend clubs

Me and Tom met some lads and I made friends with some girls they were with, we had been at the resort for 3days now and were very settled in, every morning me and Tom went for a run and a swim and we walked along the beach at night, me and mum went shopping a couple times when Tom was playing volley ball with the people we had met, they lived in London two so I kinda felt left out. They said they liked my accent though! But mocked it all the time.

"Hey lace, one of the lads just invited us to a club later tonight, fancy it?" Tom said to me when we were ordering food at the restaurant with my mum.

"Yes sure" I replied looking over to mum who was nodding, a tall dark haired man walked to our table, I recognised him, he was talking to mum on the beach before, after the meal had finished me and Tom heading to this club, as we left mum talking to this man, she seemed pretty happy.

We arrived at this club and Tom sent a text out on our group chat with our friends we had met...

'Hay guys, me and Lace are here, where you at?' A bunch of text came back saying...

'Meet you outside the club in ten!' We waited outside but Tom left to go have a phone call to his mate back at home, he didn't go to far.

Someone tapped on the arm. Oh damn it was one of our friends jake but he was very very drunk!

"You know what Lacey baby baby girl, I've I've... Had a little crush on you since the day we met, how about you leave you perfect Tom fella and come to your new baby jake" he said, his breath made me feel sick. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me to a hug, it was less of a hug more him trying to squish me to death, I looked over to Tom, he was watching us, thought it was just jake messing about, but it wasn't! All of a sudden jake kissed me on the lips, it was to passionate for my likings, his eyes were closed he was pushing me, my eyes were open, trying to escape, top legged it open, pulling us apart when I burst out into tears, Tom grabbed and wiped away my tears 'it's okay baby, I'm here now, it's fine' a very drunk jake grabbed Tom and swung for him missing badly, Tom pinned him to the wall and the rest of our group of friends had come out to comfort me, I told them what had happened and the lads joined in the fight, I couldn't believe this! Tom swung for jake and made his noise bleed, he shouted 'leave my girl alone!'

I pulled Tom back he then hugged me tight, I was really hurt from jakes tight grip, I just wanted to go home and cry, everyone of our friends crowded around and agreed to take us home, we got a Lift in Megan's car and I was still in tears, we got back and so sign of mum we knew where the spare key was so we got in and Tom helped me calm down.

"It's fine baby I'm not bothered, just as long as he doesn't touch you again, ever!"

I dried my eyes and got changed for bed, Tom noticed a little bit of swelling where jake had grabbed my arms.

"Did he hurt you princess?" Tom said cuddling me into his chest.

"Only a little but I'm fine honestly Tom"

I crawled under my sheets and nested my head on toms chest, I heard his heart beat, fast and powerful.

"Lacey, I love you" Tom spoke as a released another and final tear.

"I love you to Tom" he kissed my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.