The holiday

TOMS P.O.V

Today was going to be good I could tell, I pulled lace up nice and early and we left the house for our morning run, we got back and had some breakfast, we got in our swimming stuff and went swimming, I had secretly booked for us to go jet skiing and rent some surf boards, we had finished up in the pool and I had already packed the things we needed, I walked out to Lacey lay on the sun lounger wearing my ray bands and my SnapBack, she didn't notice me so I ran over silently and covered her eyes...

"Tom stop don't be silly, where are you taking me" I turned her and kissed her softly kissed her lips, still covering her eyes.

"Somewhere, you'll have to wait and find out" we picked her up and fire man lifter her to the jet ski place. He generally put her down, she now had my top on and still my glasses and hat, he held so tight of my arm.

"Tommy where are we?" I let her look around and she screamed 'I love you' she jumped back into my arms and we eventually got dressed in life jackets and we hopped on the jet ski we were given.

I drove first and he wrapped her arms around my waist and held me so tight, we drove so fast and so quickly, it was thrilling, we swapped over and now she was driving, we hit every wave hard, after a great day we went back in and gave the jet ski back, now time to hit the surfboards.

We started walking, I felt my hand tickle, he was slowly intertwining her little fingers with mine, she looked amazing, she was perfect, it was like a dream, I've loved her half my life and now she was mine, we walked holding hands for the whole time, every look we got we weren't bothers by, I wouldn't be bothered about what anyone thought, all the guys were jealous of my girl, he hair had come beautiful and waved down to her belly button, she had her lips curled and she looked stunning without make up, this was love, and I knew it!

We arrived at the surf place and I got our surf boards and we left, she walked ahead and the closer to the water we got the quicker she got, we surfed all the time back in American like everyday!

She was amazing, we used to enter comps for surfing, we spent hours out in the water, catching every wave perfectly, it was getting later so we decided to head back to the villa, we returned the boards and we made our way back.