Grace

Grace was coming today and i decided I should go on my own to meet her at the airport, I ran around the room frantically collecting my clothes, I wore my bikini instead of underwear and I had a pear of shorts thrown on with a black crop top and checkered shirt, I borrowed toms sun glasses and just tied my air up, not bothered how it looked.

I court the bus, and put my head phones in, the drive was about 25minutes on this bus, I took a seat and watched the view pass by. I arrived at the airport and found the waiting room. I sent Tom As text...

'Just picking your mummy up, love you'

He didn't answer it was to early for him to be forced to wake up.

I had been waiting almost half an hour when I saw the gate open, I made a dash out and saw grace from a distance, I sprinted to her and she did the same, we hugged and she kissed my cheeks.

"Hello beautiful, missed you" she said again making me think of Tom.

"Arr, I've missed you too, let's go get your bags and get tanning back at the resort"I replied.

"Sounds like a good plan kido" we collected her bag and decided to grab a drink of iced smoothy, it was so nice! We court the bus and chatted all the way...

"How's tommy been?" She said, making me get butterflies.

"He's fine, I already miss him" I loved how I could talk to grace like she was my Besty.

"Do you think he loves you" oh how awkward!

"Well um he... Well he tells me he does almost every day, he makes me feel special! I know I love him!" Did I really just say that to my boyfriends mum?

"That's so cute, so glad he left Vicky for you, I knew that you two would happen since the day we met, I knew that he could do better than Vicky and you my darling made him live up to that standards" I can't believe she said that, that's so cute, I knew I was better than that Vicky gal, but I didn't know grace thought so!

"I can't wait for the wedding" she said, I took that in a cute way, after she winked at me.

The bus stopped at our resort and we hopped off, it was 11:00am now. He trolled to our villa to see Tom sprawled across two sun beds and my mum sat around the pool with her feet dipped in, as soon as Tom saw us he sprinted over and hugged his mum, then he kissed my forehead and held me, he grabbed his mums bag off me and carried it over, there were cuddles all around, everyone had had breakfast apart from me, I didn't bother most days anyway. I strolled inside and showed grace to her room...

"I'll just go stick my swimmy on shall i" I left so she could get changed and I took my shorts off and top, so I was just in my bikini hat and glasses. Suddenly Tom ran up behind me hugging me from behind, he kissed my cheek and spin me around to face him.

We flopped back onto toms bed and he laydown, some how he got me so his feet were in my belly me his hands were glued to mine, so I was lifted up in the air above him, he called it 'the super man' grace was stood in the door frame when Tom started to lower me.

"Don't let me stop this" grace said turning around and walking away. I found my self resting my head on toms chest with our hands together and him feet intertwined with mine somehow.

"Lacey I don't mean to worry you or anything but, were leaving soon you know" he had to brake the silence like this?

"Tom I know I know, let's enjoy it well we can"

"Lacey we can keep putting off forever..." This triggered our first ever argument...

"Tom i don't want to leave you do know that rite" I said screwing up my face as floods of years spluttered in every direction.

"Lacey you need to get this in your head that you can trust me and I can trust you, we're leaving each other and that's that, we're not breaking up p! We have to try long distance, I will get a job so I can pay for me to go see you and.. And" Tom started to cry to.

I couldn't leave him and this argument wasn't even an argument we just agreed to disagree on agreeing in a sense.

After about ten minutes of calm shouts and disagreements to shut up and pulled me into a kiss, our lips become one and our tears slowed.

"I love you Lacey Jane smith" Tom said mid kiss.

"And I'm never going to break your little heart, no matter what I'm staying with you, even if you hate me!" He chuckled mid kiss.

"Tom, I love you to no ifs not buts about it, your my prince, and that's final, this argument was stupid" I said kissing him again, I really did love him...

TOMS P.O.V

I really did love her...

In the end we agreed the argument was because we were scared about our future and that we were tired and to deeply in love to care! She was mine forever!

Me and lace we cuddling on my bed again when we decided to go back outside when suddenly my mums phone rang, I grabbed it and ran out to give it to her, then ran back to take Laceys hand and pull he outside, we walked through the house in our swimming stuff holding hands, as we neared the pool we heard my mum scream 'OMGOSH YOUR KIDDING ME, OH GOD I LOVE YOU HARRY!" Harry was my mums boss, she finished on the phone and ran over to us crying...