Shopping

We got ready and left for the shops on our skateboards we both need some things, first we headed to top shop and I got a skater dress and Tom went to top man and got a tanktop then some snap backs. He took me to the jewellers and he picked out a little next lace that had a blue silver star on it.
We spent 3hrs there when we decided to get a Starbucks cause it was our favourite back in America, we skated home and we started to pack toms bag.
Hours passed and Tom and me had snuggled down on the bed, we decided to watch a movie, we watched wild child. Tom fiddled with my hair and tickled my arm.
Tom started to drift to sleep, I just watched him drift, he was so perfect, he smiled in his sleep. I nested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, I just thought about the summer ahead.

TOMS P.O.V

I woke up to an empty space, she was gone, I stretched and checked my phone.

'Down stairs lazy! When you wake up we're going for a run'

I rolled out of bed and put on my running gear on, I walked down stairs and jumped on Lacey's lap, she giggled but I kissed her and she shut up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, she was already dressed for our run, I pulled her to the front door and bridal lifted her up our drive way, I gracefully placed her down and she sprinted of, making me chase her, we ran to the park and we sat on the swings, playing around like little kids, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of here. Commenting 'this girl'
We ran home and she got showerd and so did I, we were leaving tomorrow, I was so excited.