Second week in

Mum had got really close to the man she met in the bar and on the beach, they had gone walking with a bunch of people from the resort.

Me and Tom had decided to take to the beach. We got to the beach and set down our towels outside our villa, I got out my book and lay down on my belly reading. After about 5 minutes I felt Tom come sit on my back.

"Come for a swim lace" he begged.

"In a bit tommy, I'm reading" Tom childishly got off my back and huffed back down on his towel and fake cried, suddenly he got back up and I didn't see where he went until he came back and I felt a cold wet flicker of water across my warm back, he then grabbed my waist and lifted me off the ground, he swung me around to a bridal lift and sprinted to the water, I gripped him tight and screamed.

"Tom please TOM put me down no no no......" I couldn't talk he had dropped me into the cold water, I splashed him, I felt something grabbed my hips and it made me jump then I noticed it was Tom, he lifted me slightly of the sand, so I was slightly above him I rested my hands on his shoulders so I was looking down on him, he slowly lowers me and kissed me, it wants like every kiss with him it was different this time I really felt like I loved this boy, I could feel it in my gut, he let me go and smiled, we swam about for a bit and headed back to our villa for lunch.