The doll

One morning on her birthday Lucy's mother woke her up and told her there was a package for her,the girl unwrapped the gift and was horrified of what was inside,the most horrible doll ever completely bald,skin cracked and covered in dirt but worse of all the teeth they looked like animals fangs.
With a shiver she threw the doll across the floor her mother frowned at the and told her that someone had been through a lot of trouble to send her the doll and she should appreciate it.
Lucy looked at her mother took the doll to the basement and placed it behind some boxes so she wouldn't have to see the ugly thing.
It wasn't until a few nights later when she heard a bang,then little footsteps.By now she was shaking with fear,when she heard a noise"LUCY IM ON THE FIRST STEP"then returned to its hiding space.Lucy was so scared that she couldn't sleep that night.Lucy tried to explain to her mom what happened but her mom just told her that he was a dream so that's what Lucy thought.
Until it happened again that night "LUCY IM ON THE FOURTH STEP"Lucy could only think that the doll was doing four steps at a time and that tomorrow would be the last night.
The next night Lucy shut her door and turned the light of but during the night she started to get scared so she opened her curtains when the voice came again "LUCY IM ON THE TOP STEP" Lucy heard the door click and she trembled with fear and the door opened slowly.
The next morning her parents found her body at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck they guessed she must have tripped and fell.The doll  was found next to Lucy wrapped in her arms,she loved that doll her mom said now they can be together forever.