Part 17

Austin's P.O.V.

"Ok someone tell me that I am dreaming!" Robert whipped his head around to face me and Nicky and whispered, but loud enough for all of us to hear. "Right! What just happened?" Alex asked in the same tone and also in disbelief. I looked at Nicky."You can tell 'em if you want." I shrugged."When me and Austin went to the studio Justin and Drake were recording a song and Austin,  that he didn't know anyone was in there, knocked on the door and then Justin was out of the booth cause Drake was recording his part, but anyways yeah. We met them at the studio." She explained then drunk some of her lemonade. "Oh and when we went out to dinner he was walking in as we were walking out so then he met Vittoria and Zach.""And you guy didn't tell us!?" The two guys said in chorus.

"I didn't think it was that important." Nicky defended and shrugged it off. "Not important! Are you crazy!? Its Justin Bieber and Drake!" Robert, still whispering, exclaimed.

CC "By the way girls ,this is my girlfriend Kaylyn and this is Hanna my cousin.They are gonna spend with us few weeks."Alex said changing the theme of the discussion. Nicky and Vittoria got up immediately to greet them while Alex introduced them to the new girls: "So Hanna and Kaylyn these are Nicky ,Austin's girlfriend, and Vittoria,Zach's girl"."Nice to meet you girls" Hanna said.Nicky answered: "For us is the same".They seemed to have a good approach to each other and that made me happy,knowing that they would have been aroud us for some days.Zach and I got up too to say hello to the two texas girls. We all got seated and started asking to Hanna and Kaylyn about the flight and about what was going on in Texas during our absence.Kaylyn said:"Well in Texas nothing special happened and the flight was quite good but really tiring". We kept talking for few minutes untill I noticed Robert staring at the table without saying a word. I asked him what was the problem.He didn't answer me so I yelled into his hear and he jumped scared."Sorry Austin,I was still thinking about the fact that you didn't tell us about Justin.I mean you met such  a famous celebrity and you didn't say anything to your best friends?" he said in a strange tone.Before I could answer Hanna replied to Robert :" Why are you getting angry for such syupid things Rob? He's just another singer as Austin is.Why does he get so much attention from you?" "He is Justin Bieber! Do you know that great singer with more that 40 million fans? I think he needs at least a bit of respect" Robert replied getting upset. Kaylyn stopped Hanna from answering in order to keep the two in calm."She just wanted to say that he is a person like the others and getting angry for him it's not worth" Kaylyn added. Robert stayed in silence for a while and then said:" You are right Kaylyn... I shouldn't have acted like a baby. By the way it's strange to see a girl who thinks that Justin Bieber is a common person. I think you're the first I have ever met Hanna. Hahaha" "I know, my cousin is a special girl" Alex added. I looked back at Justin and Regina hoping they went to sit somewhere else, but it was the opposite. They were on the way to our table."Guys be quiet, they're coming back." I warned as I continued to eat."Is it cool if we sit with you anyways guys?" Justin asked as he pulled a chair up next to Robert."Yeah its fine, bro." Robert replied immediately, then continued eating. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Regina staring at me. I looked around at everyone's plates and saw that everyone had finished. Great now we can get the hell out of here. Justin was a great guy and it would have been pretty cool to hang out with him, but NOT with Regina around and I was sure everyone else felt the same way. I didn't know her, but she gave me the creeps."Are you guys all done?" I heard Nicky ask, snapping me out of my thoughts."Yeah I guess so." I heard Zach say and everyone else agreed."Well.....I guess we better get going. It was nice seeing you guys again." I told Justin as I stood up from my seat and everyone doing the same."We should all hang out tonight." Regina finally spoke up. I mentally face palmed myself and looked at Nicky."Great idea Regina." Justin smiled at her then looked at us. "Are you guys down to go out to a club tonight?" A FREAKING CLUB!? Are you kidding!? We were not even old enough to get near a club! And even if we were I wouldn't take any chances with Regina around.

"Um....aren't we a bit........under age?" Robert asked Justin.

"I never said it was a club club. Well its a club, but a teenage club." He chuckled as all of us.

"Then alright. We'll be there."Robert said. Of course he wouldn't object. GIRLS. His only reason.

"Will all of you be going?" Justin asked as he looked at Nicky and licked his lips. OH NO HE DID NOT!

"I don't think we will come... We are so tired after the voyage" Kaylyn answered to Justin's question refering about Hanna and herself.

Alex nodded and added: " I think I won't come too. I don't wanna leave my two girls alone in the hotel in their first evening in Miami"

"Yeah... I don't know too.I'll have to think about it." I said as Nicky stopped talking to Vicky and smiled at me."Why don't we just go. I mean we don't have anything better to do." Nicky shrugged as she came to my side and held my hand."Fine." I sighed. "We'll go." I put on a fake smile and pulled Nicky in front of me and wrapped my arms around her waist. Since I was a bit taller than her I placed my chin on her head. Justin looked at me then at Nicky."Well I guess we better get going. We'll see you guys later." Vittoria said as her and Zach walked ahead."You have our numbers so just text us the address and the time. Bye Justin. Bye Regina." Nicky said and we walked out with the rest of the crew.