Part 16

Nicky's P.O.V.

We entered into Panera and we ordered our food. Everyone went to put tables and chairs together since there was going to be 9 of us if Alex would had come in time. Austin stayed with me to get our food as it was done. *Ding* I heard a bell ring, meaning our food was ready. We made our way to the pick it up when I saw a familiar face place our plates on trays.

"Nico?" I asked.

"Oh, hey Nicky." He smiled a friendly smile then looked at Austin, while Austin gave me a confused look.

"Oh. Right. Austin this is Nico, a friend. Nico, this is Austin, my boyfriend." I introduced them as they shook hands."Austin, as in, Austin Mahone?" Nico questioned."That's me." Austin gave him a warm smile."It's an honor to meet you. I usually don't tell anyone this, but I'm actually a Mahomie myself." Austin gave him a 'seriously' look. In a good way of course."That's awesome man. We should hang out sometime. You seem like a chill guy." Austin responded as I started to grab the trays.

"That'd be cool." Nico said as he placed the other tray for Austin to grab.

"Well it was nice meeting you Nico." Austin gave him another smile as he grabbed the tray."You too Austin. Bye Nicky."

"Bye Nico." We walked back towards our table and placed the trays down. I sat next to Austin when I heard the bell for the entrance door open. I looked to the opening door and in walked Justin and his girlfriend Regina. Justin looked my way and gave me a smile. Regina noticed and looked at the same direction as Justin until her gaze fell on...me. She gave me a not so friendly smile, then turned her gaze to Austin. Bitch better lay off! I felt Austin place his hand over mine underneath the table and turned to me giving me an 'everything's ok' smile. I felt a little relief and looked at Vittoria who turned around to see why me and Austin were worried about. I looked up and Justin and Regina were on their way towards us. Vittoria turned back to look at me and her expression looked as if she felt bad for me."Kill me now." I whispered that only Austin,Viky and Zach could hear it. Austin squeezed my hand a bit, but not as hard as when Justin and Regina reached our table.

-At the airport-

Alex's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I would have hugged my lovely cousin and my girl in few minutes. I was so happy! But Robert was too and I couldn't understand why. I mean he hated the noise of the airport and inspite of this he decided to come here with me and he also kept smiling all the time...That was really strange.We were standing in front of the gates waiting for them to exit. We didn't have to wait a lot to see their beautiful smile coming out from the exit door. I ran to hug them both. Robert didn't move and didn't say anything untill Hanna asked me:"Is that Robert over here?" I nodded so she continued:"But he hated airports,didn't he?" "Yeah in fact I don't know why he's here but he insisted to come" I answered."Well, I'm gonna say hi to him so I will leave you alone for a bit" Hanna said to me and Kaylyn going towards Rob."I missed you a lot love" Kaylyn whispered to my hear getting closer to me. "Me too" was everything that I could say before she gave me a sweet kiss.

Robert's P.O.V.

I prefered leaving some time to Alex to say hi to his girls but I noticed immediately Hanna looking at me and then coming closer to me. She smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled back and asked how the flight had been. We talked a little and after Alex and Kaylyn came over and made us sign to go to the car since Austin and the others were waiting for us. Seeing how happy Alex was with his girlfriend made me feel very sad... I couldn't understand what was wrong with me seeing that everyone of the crew had a girlfriend but not me. I couldn't get this thought out of my head for the whole time we spent in the car for getting to Panera.Meanwhile Hanna and Kaylyn asked Alex to send a text to Zach telling that we wouldn't be there in time and not to wait for us. That wasn't true cuz it was missing only four minutes to the destination but the girls wanted to do a surprise to the rest and Alex do as they said.

-At Panera-

Austin's P.O.V.

Justin and Regina came towards our table. I'm not the type to dislike people, but Regina needs to stop looking at me.I hold Nicky's hand under the table and tighten my grip just a little. God! I wish we weren't here right now.

"Hey Austin." Regina said in a flirty voice."Hi" I replied not so enthusiastic."Hey Nicky." I managed to hear Justin say before Nicky got up and gave him a quick hug."Can we seat with you guys?There are some empty seats just for us,Justin" Regina said getting seated right next to me. That was too much for Nicky so she yelled at Regina:"No you can't so stand up and go away!" Everybody looked at her with a sourprised expression so Vicky tried to solve the situation:"Sorry guys,Nicky meant that these seats are for our friends who are coming from the airport"."Ow ok that's fine" Justin replied making a sign to Regina to get up."But they are not here and maybe they won't come so why can't we stay there?"Regina said showing she wouldn't had gotten up for any reason.Zach answered looking at us:"Yeah guys,I don't think they will come ...Alex texted me few minutes ago telling me he's stuck in the traffic. Maybe they can stay with us"I guess Nicky was really upset from the way she looked at Zach.A huge smile appeared on Regina's face but when Justin was getting seated Alex and the girls came in. Nicky exclamed:"Oh thanks God you are here!!!" Justin understood they had to leave so got up and Regina was forced to do the same. Then Justin went to say hi to Vicky and Zach. Then he shook Alex, Robert,Kaylyn and Hanna's hands.

"Well we're gonna go order. I'll see ya around." Justin announced as he and Regina walked up to the counter.