Part 14

Austin's P.O.V.

We entered Xtreme Indoor Karting and headed to the go karts first."Watch me beat ya'll!" Nicky yelled back to us as she ran to the gate."Considering I am the best driver.........I know for  FACT I'll be the one winning tonight." I yelled."Yeah ok Mahone."Nicky rolled her eyes playfully as the man let us in and the recent riders out. We all got in a kart and waited for the man to finish explaining the rules so I could show to these guys who's the boss. The man finished and a streetlight was red signaling us to wait. Nicky up front turned around making a thumbs down to me saying I was going down. I laughed and shook my head."You are all going down!!" I yelled as the light turned green.Nicky was in the lead, Robert on her tail, I was 2 people behind Robert, one behind Alex.And Vittoria and Zach.....let's just say they weren't very close lol. I was finally able to pass Alex and the other person so I was close enough to pass Robert. I finally reached him and we were right next to each other. I gave him a smirk and stepped on the gas pedal hard enough to swerve passed him. Nicky was 2 feets ahead of me, but I knew I'd pass her on the last lap. We were on our final lap. I was still in second behind Nicky and behind me instead of Robert there was Alex. I was only inches away from Nicky. I pressed the gas harder and now I was right next to her. I lifted the part of my helmet that was meant to cover my eyes and gave her a flirty wink. I saw her move her steering wheel a little meaning she lost control. I have that effect on the ladies ;) I took the opportunity and speeded right to pass her. I made it to the finish line and got out the kart waiting by the gate for everyone else. They all came towards me saying I cheated. Robert said I bumped him making him crash on the side."It wasn't fair! Austin distracted me." Nicky whined as we made our way to the games in the arcade."Its not my fault I was born attractive." I said to her winking again and this time I was able to see her cheeks turning in a light shade of pink. She giggled and looked down as we continued walking."I agree with you. If I was a girl I would totally date you Austin." Robert said turning around so he was walking backwards."Um no! Austin is mine!" Alex told Robert as he hugged me and tried kissing my cheek. I gently pushed him off as we all laughed."Sorry guys, but I'm not interest in you and I'm taken." I said as I caught up to Nicky wrapping my arms around her waist. We played a couple arcade games then ahead to golf. The girls weren't really into golf so they sat on the side talking and watching us play.

Nicky's P.O.V.

"So are you and Zach serious? Like your relationship.....and wait! You didn't tell me what happened and who was that Mari!" I said as we sat on a bench."Yea I might have been kinda sorta.......avoiding that question." she said looking down then looking back up. "I'm kidding! But ok I'll tell you now if you want.""Full details!! Pleasee!!" I said."Okay!! Okay!! Well we went on a walk to the boardwalk. We walked and talked then we stopped and we were facing each other. He pulled me close and we both leaned in to kiss.....and we didn't." I was so into what she was saying haha!"Wait what?!why!?"

"He said it didn't feel right. Then he told me to wait while he went behind a tree and made a phone call. I didn't know who he was calling and at the moment I didn't really care, but after what happened lately I'm guessing it was Mari. Then he came back and this time he asked me out then we kissed. What about you and Austin?" She asked the question in an annoying tone. I smiled as I thought back to the day he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Its kind of a long story since there's like some sort of confusion and all, but basically I think you knew about him wanting to make this whole summer great for me so we fake dated. The night we went to the beach we talked and walked. Then at sunset we stood side by side looking over the water. He pulled me towards him and we were caught up in the moment and we were both leaning in for a kiss but like you, we got interrupted by teenage girls screaming.Then we left and he dropped me at the hotel"So when did you guys make it official?" She asked obviously impatient."Hold your horses. I'm getting there. Well when we went to the studio,we went into a booth and he sung me a song he wrote for me and as we were leaving he stopped at the front of the studio and told me he grew feelings for me and I told him I did too so then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes and we kissed. The. End." I laughed and smiled back at the memories. The guys finished playing mini golf and made their way towards us."Alright, so we played all games and now I'm hungry! Anyone else?" Austin asked as he intertwined our fingers."I agree." Zach said as we followed behind him out the door."Pizza?" Robert asked turning around to face us all."I'm not hearing a 'no' so pizza it is!" Alex cheered. I laughed and leaned my head on Austin's arm as we got to the car. "Nice story Mr. and Mrs. Mahone." Vicky winked at me and Austin as her and Zach passed by us.

"What is she talking about?" Austin asked confused.

"Oh. I told her about how we started dating." He smiled at me as I smiled back."I'm the luckiest boy alive." He said as he kissed the top of my head. We all got in the car and Austin, holding my hand ,he drove us to Pizza Hut.Suddently a phone rang: it was Alex's.When he saw who was calling him a big smile appeared on his face and he answered immediately. Everyone was in silence trying to hear Alex's conversation but none of us understood what he was talking about and with who. After few minutes Alex ended the call and before he could say a word Robert yelled:" who was it?""It was Kaylyn,she told me she and Hanna are gonna spend few weeks with us" Austin took part in the conversation too." That's great! Finally we won't have to listen to you talking about her all the time" he said laughing.Vicky and I were staring at each other not understandind wgat was going on so I asked:"Wait a second! Can someone please explain to me and Vicky who is Kaylyn and Hanna?" Alex answered:"Kaylyn is my girlfriend and -" before he could finished Robert added" And Hanna is her cousin" Alex continued" They are gonna come to Miami and spend with us some weeks" I couldn't believe Alex had a girlfriend and no one told us that..."And when would you have told me about her,Alex? i didn't know you have a gf! How did you meet?" I asked."I was walking to the mall keeping my eyes on my phone when I bumped in her,our phones felt at the ground.I looked at her and I was caught by her beauty so  when I took the phone from the ground I picked up the wrong one and run away without saying a word.Only at home I realised we exchanged phones so I called her on my phone to met up to take our phones back.When we met the 2nd time i asked her to go for an icecream and she accepted.We had such a good time together so i asked her number and give her mine.I saw her very often also because she was Hanna's best friend and after few months we started to hung out together and we became a couple." "Aww that's such a cute love story" Vicky said.