Part 11

Austin's P.O.V.

I'm so glad Nicky said yes. I spent all last night thinking of a way of telling her I like her, but I couldn't find the right words. But I guess the way I said it didn't matter, she was finally mine and I couldn't ask for anything more. The way her perfect brown eyes are filled with life and sparkle when the sun shines on them lightly, her sweet smile that never seems to fade, and her brown hair that falls perfectly passed her shoulders. But her look wasn't what got me, they were a bonus. Her personality did. She's sweet, talented, smart, sensitive, loving, and of course everyone has their moments of being assholes, but somehow she manages not to show that side. She's not afraid of being herself. She couldn't possibly be more perfect and I know for a fact I'll never find anyone to compete with her."What movie do you want to see?" she asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm.....didn't 'Mama' just come out?" I asked as we reached a stop light. We were on our way to pick up Vittoria and Zach.

"I think so. I'll check.........Yea it did and there's a showing at 6:45 pm. You up for it?" I chuckled at the end of her response. I've never heard a girl talk like that and pull it off. "Don't laugh!" She said and she put her head down.

"Its not a bad laugh. I just never met a girl that can say ghetto and actually pull it off." She pulled her head up and laughed lightly.

"Its not my fault I went to school with black people basically my whole life. They're basically a part of me. And how long until the movie starts?" (I am NOT being racist I couldn't find another way of explaining it. I respect all races especially them, since ^^^ is true about me. They're great people except some....its as if you just want to smack them across the face!)

"Haha! Well that's a new one. And Its 6 so we have 45 minutes to pick up Vicky and Zach then head to the movies." She nodded and the light turned green.

Nicky's P.O.V.

"I've called them both 5 times and none of them answered. What could they possibly be doing that they can't hear 2 phones ring 10 times.?" As soon as I finished talking with Austin we just looked at each other ! Austin found a parking space quick and we ran as fast as we could to the elevators.

"Hey! No running in The lobby!" The guy from the front desk called out to us.But of course we didn't listen to him. Austin beated me to the elevator and pressed the button. I slipped and almost flew passed the elevator, but Austin caught my arm and pulled me inside. We were both breathing hard and fast since we ran as if our lives depended on it, but aye for 2 people not to hear 10 phone rings something had to be up. The elevator finally reached our floor and we ran once again to my room door. I pulled the key out my back pocket and slid it through the key slot. I started opening the door slowly, just to make it a little dramatic.

"Really?" Austin asked and both chuckled. He then kicked the door open .

"You hurted the door!" I said and rubbed it. He laughed and we looked at the room. It was clean?!

"Vittoria! Zach! Where are you guys!?" We yelled throughout our suite. We walked into our pool room. Yes we have a pool. Cool right!? I opened the door and there in the pool we found Vicky and Zach. I have to admit it was cute. Austin coughed, startling Vittoria. They turned theyr attention to us and their faces flushed. Vicky was as red as a tomato.

"We called u. And many times " was all I said as I walked back into the living room. Austin came behind me and whispered in my ear."More like we caught them in the act." I chuckled cause I knew was referring to when I said, "we'll get it out of them.""Right. And do you want anything to drink while we wait for those two to finish changing?"

He nodded. "What do you have?" I motioned him to follow me into the kitchen. I walked to the refrigerator and looked at what drinks I could offer him. "Umm.....we have Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Gatorade, and water." I turned back to him as he thought.

"Dr. Pepper please." I went to the cabinet and got out a glass. I served him his drink and we walked back into the living room.

"Are you guys ready? The movie starts at 6:45 and its... 6:30 hurry up! I want seats in the back!" They finally came out both still with embarrassed expressions. I laughed and we head out the door.

We arrived to the movies and paid for our tickets. I insisted on paying my own, but Austin thought otherwise. We each bought small popcorn though I don't like it that much so Austin will be eating most of it. Luckily there were a couple seats up in the back. The seats that were left weren't 4 in a row so Vittoria and Zach had to sit a couple down from us. I lifted the arm rest between me and Austin and laid my head on his shoulder. He secured his arm around my waist and the movie began. *During half the movie* I was starting to be scared so I buried my head into Austin's chest.

"Its alright. Its not even that scary." He reassured me."Its not the movie that's scary, shit I've seen scarier. I just never thought the sound in Miami would be so loud." he laughed and rubbed my back. The movie was on the part when Mama attacked the man and all I heard was a loud scream and the screams in the theater weren't helping my case. I put my face back into Austin's chest. I wonder how Vicky was holding up, considering she doesn't enjoy scary movies like I do. She gets scared easily. I felt Austin's hand lift my head up.

"Look at me." I did as he said."Its alright." I nodded as he leaned in and kissed me. I wasn't quite ready for our relationship to be public, considering that a lot of Mahomies live in Miami. I wasn't sure to be ready for the hate  yet. I had seen them go mad just because Austin used to hang out with some girl named Brittany, who was only one of Austin's friends; but me and Austin were dating!!!........ Didn't want to see how that would turn out. The lights went up and me and Austin pulled apart. I turned to the screen and saw the credits rolling down.

"Are you okay now?" Austin asked making me face back to him.

"Never felt better." I responded and smiled at him. We got up and he held my hand in his. We made our way to Vicky and Zach. As we approached them Vittoria hit my arm.

"Oww! What was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"Why didn't you say anything!? You know I hate scary movies!" We all laughed, but she kept a serious face. I stopped laughing and mocked her face. She laughed.

"You didn't ask. And its not my fault!" I stuck my tongue out at her playfully and she chased me down the stairs. I ran back up and used Austin and Zach as shields from her.

"You're lucky I don't want to hurt Austin and my baby!" I laughed and went to the side of Austin intertwining our fingers again.

"Baby?!" We heard a girl asking while coming from the stairs of the theater.

"Mari? W-What are you doing here?" We all turned to Zach as he had a nervous and disgusted look on his face.

"So this is the slut you dumped me for!?" She said referring to Vittoria. 'This ugly bitch !' Was my first thought. No wonder Zach dumped her. But why  Zach's ex was in Miami?