Part 20

Austin's P.O.V.

I turned my gaze from the ocean to Robert. "Now, what did you say to her about me?" I said laughing.

"That you are one sexy ass mutherfucker and that your morning voice voice is to die for!" He pretended to fangirl. "You already know!" I laughed harder.

"Just kidding. I just explained to her that you wouldn't do that to hurt her. Simple things." "So you didn't tell her I was sexy?"

Both started laughing but then I stood up from my chair and he did too. "Come here." I said as I opened my arms. He laughed, but hugged me. I don't know where I'd be without my friends. I slowly moved towards the edge of the pool and lifted Robert over my shoulders.

"Austin No!" He yelled, "If you throw me I will kill you!" "I might have to take that chance." I laughed and threw him in. He rose back out and swam to the stairs.

"That's it. You're gonna get it Mahone!" He was out of the water and was chasing me. I ran inside the building and instead of taking the elevator I ran up the stairs. He was soaking wet so that would slow him down a bit. I made it to my floor and banged on the door begging for Alex and Zach to open the door. I saw Robert turn the corner and he was now walking towards me with a smirk on his face. I turned back to the door and banged on it harder. Robert was now only few metres away. I finally gave up and Robert was right infront of me. I screamed and Robert just laughed. "You're dumb. I wasn't gonna do anything." He laughed as he opened the door. "It was unlocked!?" I yelled in disbelief. "Haha! Yea." He walked in.

"Ok I'm super tired. Imma go to bed! Goodnight guys!" I yelled as I walked to my room."Night Austin!" They yelled then I heard. "Goodnight babe!" I turned around with and saw Robert wink. I laughed and shook my head.

"Aye! Austin's mine!" I heard Alex say after. Kaylyn slapped Alex on his face yelling at him :"Don't act like a stupid or I will break with you ". Alex felt guilty so he looked at her and hugged her.Seeing his sad face she added : "Alex i was just kidding I'm not gonna break up for no reason". He smiled and kissed her. Hanna was watching the love scene between them but in the same time she was giving quick looks to Robert ... Maybe she wanted to live a love story like the one of his cousin Alex and Kaylyn with him. I left  and texted Nicky goodnight then got into bed.

Nicky's P.O.V.

We walked into our room and I got ready for bed. I walked out of the bathroom and Vittoria was just laying on her bed. I walked over to my bed and she looked up from her phone and looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I sat on my bed. "What happened back there?" She asked. I sighed. "Where do I start?" I told her everything and she was shocked. Few seconds after I said that I got a message from Austin. "Speaking of the devil. Just kidding, but he just texted me." "What did he say?"

"He said, 'I'm still sorry about earlier. I care for you and I would never want to hurt you. Well you're probably tired so goodnight. (:'" I read the message aloud to Vittoria.

"What's important right now is that he understood his mistake and that you are still a couple." "Yes" I replied and sighed." Wanna hear other news?" I continued. "Of course I do" she yelled. "So, Robert loves Hanna!" "OMG really???" "Yes he told me that earlier but he doesn't want her to know cuz he is afraid to know if she likes him back and also afraid of Alex's reaction hahaha Rob said that he's too protective with his cousin ." "Poor Robert" She added and then we went to sleep.

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up to Zach and Alex's hollering down the hall. I sighed and looked at the time. "12:01 pm" I whispered and got out of bed. I walked to my bathroom and jumped into the shower. I got out and got dressed. I grabbed my phone off the charger and went into the living room.

"Morning babe!" Robert came running and hugged me. "Morning Robert. Uhh get off!" I pushed him off and laughed. "You guys woke me up with your yelling!" I groaned and laid on the couch putting my legs on Alex. "Sorry I was just beating Alex's ass in 2k13. Oh! Oh! Again!" Zach said as he made another basket. I rolled my eyes and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Austin. Its Rocco." "Oh whattup?" I asked. "I was wondering if you could come down to the studio.? We need to finish this album." He said on the other line. I heard something click so I'm guessing he's already there.

"Um yea no problem. I'll be there in 30 minutes" I heard music in the background. I listened closer and it was the recording of Nicky singing a couple days ago. Then I heard Heart In My Hand playing. "Austin?" Rocco asked on the other side of the line."Yeah?" "Have you been in the studio?"

"Um yea. I went with a friend. Sorry I forgot to take the CD out." I totally forgot about it.

"Its fine. Umm, is that her singing?" "Yea?" Did he like Nicky's singing?

"She sing really good. Do think she'd mind if you brought her with you today?" "I'll ask her." We said our goodbyes and hung up. Time to ask Nicky.

Nicky's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "Hey! How did you sleep?" Austin asked in a cheerful voice.

"Good. Still tired, but good. What about yourself Mahone?" I walked into the kitchen to see what to eat for breakfast. "Good. Have you had breakfast yet?" I swear he like read my mind.

"Nope! I was just gonna make something." I kept looking through the fridge. For a hotel they did have everything a house kitchen would. "Well don't. Let's go out to eat." He still had the cheerful tone. "Okay and I'm starving so you better hurry." I smiled though he obviously couldn't see me.

"Okay okay! I'll be there in 5." He chuckled and said bye. "Vittoria! I'm going to eat with Austin! Make your own damn food!" I yelled looking for her around the rooms. "Where are you!?" I yelled as I walked towards the closet to put my shoes on. "Right here!" She yelled as I opened the closet door. I let out a shriek and jumped. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I laughed holding my hand on my chest. "I dunno" she shrugged, "and I don't know how to cook." she whined and stepped out of the closet. "Order something then. Or ask Zach to go out to eat somewhere." I slipped on my black converse. "Ughhhh naaa. I'll just order something. I don't feel like going out." She informed me and threw herself on her bed.

"Kay" my phone vibrated in my pocket and saw a message saying he was here. "Well Austin's here. Have fun alone." I laughed and looked at my outfit in the mirror again. Liking my reflection I walked out the door and went down to meet Austin. "Hey." He kissed my cheek as I sat in the car. "Hey" I smiled as we left the hotel's parking lot. "Where do you want to eat?" Austin asked as we turned onto the main street.

"Hmm............I dunno" I shrugged and he gave me an 'are you serious?' look. "What?" I laughed and he smiled. "Nothing. Umm... What about McDonald's?" He asked as we stopped at a red light. "Sounds good." I nodded and the light turned green. He turned into McDonald's parking lot and parked. "Lets hope there isn't too many fans." He sighed and got out the door. "I hope not." I mumbled and got out as well. I met behind the car and he reached for my hand. "Lets do this." He relaxed his shoulders and we walked across the parking lot to the door. "You sound like if we're in some action movie and about to enter a huge explosive scene." We both laughed.