Part 6

Austin's P.O.V.

I was really glad Nicky said yes. She probably wouldn't have seen that as a real relationship, but I wanted to make it seem like one of  the best. I promised her the best summer ever and that was what I was gonna give her! But I knew NOTHING about her....

Vittoria!!! She's the only person that actually knew her.I decided to call her.

Vicky:"Yes Austin!?" The crew was outside meeting Mahomies, but Nicky and Vittoria were asking my dancers to teach them some dance moves, which I thought was kind of funny.

"Umm....Can you please come here really quick?"

"Uhh...yea one sec."

I guessed she was telling Nicky and the dancers she'd have been right back. She walked through the gym doors and met me by the water fountain.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"I don't think Nicky told you, but I asked her out.....but its not like a real relationship, I just want to make this the best summer for her." I couldn't help, but smile. She gave me a smirk.

"No she didn't and.....I'm guessing you need my help, don't you?" she said with the smirk still plastered on her face.

"Haha yea...if its not too much to ask...Like you're her bestfriend so you should know what she likes and dislikes."

"In that you're right, but what Am i going to have back?" Now that, I didn't know was going to happen....... I thought for a moment.....and I thought of the perfect idea!

"I'll hook you up with Zach." I gave her a wink and I saw her face flush then start blushing.

"I...but..I..h-how did you know I liked him?"

"I little bird told me. So will you help me?"

She sighed. "Fine. But ONLY,Only if you don't tell Zach I like him...just tell me about his likes and dislikes to help me out." She was as red as a tomato.

"Haha ok, so I'll help you with Zach and you help me with Nicky."

"That's the plan now lets go back in there, we've been gone for 6 minutes now." We walked back in the gym and and saw the whole crew gathered. I stood next to Alex and rested my arm on his shoulder.

"Dude I'm starving! Is there any good food places around her?" asked Robert. We haven't eaten since Nicky made pancakes earlier, but that was at 8 AM and now its 3 in the afternoon.

"Its barely 3 so we can't have dinner......uhh there's Miami Subs?" I responded and looked at all of them.

"EWWWW!!!" responded Alex. He's never liked them, I don't know why.

"What do you girls want to eat?" Zach asked Nicky and Vittoria

"This is my first time back in Miami in 8 years, so I wouldn't know whats good." Nicky answered to Zach, but looked at me. I thought about how I said I'd have make that the best summer and why not start with a dinner?

"I have an idea. Why don't we show the girls around Miami, then we'll go out to eat at OG?" I looked at all of them as they shook their heads in approval.

"Let's do it!" Robert yelled as we all laughed.

Nicky's P.O.V.

We went to the mall then we walked along the beach. Austin was dropping me and Vittoria off at our hotel to get ready for dinner.We got changed ...

I know they were not smart clothes, but aye that was our style so that was what were wearing.

Austin was a really good guy, better than I had ever seen, but I knew the relationship wasn't real. he was just doing it to make me a summer to remember and I was sure he wouldn't have liked me. I was not the kind of girl that liked to stand out. I hated having all attention on me, it made me nervous. I was also not like those hoes that you see running up to boys asking for their numbers.It irritated me when girls did that, and more to Austin and the crew. I didn't like them more than just as friends, but they were not players and its funny when they turned the girls down. * Beep Beep* I guessed:'Austin's here.'

"Com' on the boys are here!" I yelled to her from the door.

"I'm Coming!" She finally got out of the bathroom after like 5 minutes.

We walked to Austin's Range and got in.

Austin was driving since he doesn't let anyone drive his 'baby', he asked me to sit in the passengers seat. *in back- left to right* Alex, Robert, Zach and Vicky.

We arrived at Olive Garden and we seated by the window. I sat between Austin and Robert. We all talked and got to know each other more and we all seemed to like the same things which was good.

I turned my head to ask Robert something and reached for my fork at the same time, but what I grabbed wasn't my fork. It was warm and soft. I turned my head to see my hand on Austin's. I looked up at him and felt my face getting hot. All eyes were on me now. God I hated attention. I took my hand back.

"I-I'm sorry I was trying to reach my fork." I said not trying to make eye contact with Austin.

"Its fine." He said softly with a perfect smile as always.

I looked up from my plate. His eyes were gleaming their perfect hazel color. We sat there just smiling at each other until I broke the eye contact and turned my head back to everyone else, who were fast enough to make it look like they didn't notice.

"Well.....lets eat!!"

We arrived back to the hotel after we ate. Austin wanted to walk me to our room while Vicky and Zach walked not too far behind us."I had fun tonight." he said as we reached my room door.

"I did too. Thank you Austin." I hugged him.

"I'm keeping my promise of making this your best summer. Tomorrow come with me on a walk to the beach, just you and me." He whispered it in my ear and let go since Vicky and Zach were getting closer.

"Is that a date?" I said with a smirk."Haha I think so." he said with a smirk as well.

Zach hugged Vittoria and left."Okay, text me tomorrow at what time. Goodnight Austin." I opened the door for Vicky to go inside the room.

"Will do. Goodnight Nicky." He hugged me one last time, but this time kissed my cheek.

I waved goodbye and closed the door and leaned my back on it.

"Someone's happy!" I heard Vicky saying these words walking towards me.

"Its nothing. I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Vicky" I changed into my pj's and crawled into bed.

"Goodnight Mrs. Mahone." She replied turning off the light. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.