Part 15

Nicky's P.O.V.

"You know. I'm starting to feel lonely now." Robert stated in a sad tone."Why's that?" I asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Cause Austin, Alex, and Zach all have girls while I'm just here." He folded his arms and made a sad face."Awww you have me Robert." I said as he smiled and Austin gave me a small glare."I'm kidding, but Robert whenever you wanna hang out. I'm here for ya bro." I told him as he chuckled."Don't say that. It's cool only when guys say it." He turned back to me and gave me a funny sympathy face. I laughed at his silliness as Austin parked in Pizza Hut's parking lot.

"Actually you know what? I think we should have a movie night over at Nicky and Vittoria's. If that's ok for you guys?" Zach said as we were almost to get out."Yea sounds good. Then we can order pizza and watch movies." I agreed as Austin backed out and drove us to our place.When we got there Rob yelled "Wait!"as he smirked, looked at a door down the hall, then looked at Austin and Alex.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Austin asked them while I was just there wondering what they were thinking. I guess he noticed that and told me what they were talking about.

"When we were younger and we went to hotels, we always ding-dong-ditched the doors. We even did it in our neighborhood, but soon they all found out it was us." Austin had an evil smirk on his face. I have to admit, it was pretty hot.

"Well whatever happens I'm not involved." I lifted my hands up in defence and went to open the room door. Vicky was already in the room ordering the pizza.The guys went to a door down at the very end of the hall. They all knocked once then they dipped. I ran into the room shutting the door on them. I heard a man yelling at them as they were shouting my name telling me to open the door. The man's yells got closer so I opened the door making them all fall on the floor. I laughed and shut the door quickly.

"What was that for!? I thought we were family?" Alex pretended to cry.

"It's alright Alex. Nicky won't bully you anymore. Shhh. It's alright." Robert hugged Alex. "Haha! Get off me Robert!" Alex pushed Robert off as I laughed.

"So much for helping a brother out?" Robert acted mad and went to get comfortable on our couch. Vittoria laid blankets and pillows on the floor for the ones that wanted to lay there and me, Robert, and Austin got comfortable on the couch.Of course i was in the middle.The pizza arrived and we put Insidious in the DVD Player. The tv was a 52" flat screen and had surround sound so you bet I was scared, but not as much as Vicky. I laid my head on Austin and closed my eyes. I felt him tilt his on mine. Then I felt something on my right side.Robert. I opened my eyes and chuckled. He looked up at me then laid his head back down. I looked up at Austin and he pecked my lips.

-The morning after-

I woke up laying on Austin's lap and with Robert hugging my legs and laying his head on my hip. Weird. I really had to go to the bathroom but getting up would cause everyone to wake up. I looked up at Austin. His head was tilted to where it rested on the side of the couch. He looked so peaceful and adorable. His lips were so jDfkhdndkD They were just so pink and plump. I wanted to kiss him right then and there. I turned my gaze to Robert. He was cute too. If I wasn't dating Austin I would probably consider dating him. I don't like him more than a friend, but he's cute. I felt Austin move from under me. I looked up to him and he gave me a sly smile. I smiled back as he bent over to place a kiss on my forehead."Goodmorning beautiful." He said with his sexy morning voice.

"Morning Mahone." I smiled while I tried to sit up. I looked at Austin helplessly then looked back at Robert. Damn he had a strong grip. I gave up and just layed my head back on Austin's lap with a sigh. Austin smiled down at me. Austin noticed I wanted to get uo so he smacked Robert on the cheek. It wasn't hard, but it woke him up."What the fuck!" He woke up startled then gave me and Austin a soft death glare. His yell woke up the rest of the crew.

Austin and I were the first to get done so we went to the kitchen to make breakfast."I remember the first time I came in here." Austin said as I closed the kitchen door behind us. "I saved you from slipping on an egg." He laughed.

"Haha! Yes! I'm still embarrassed by that" I laughed as I sat on the counter.

"Don't be. We were so close to kissing for the first time.....until we got interrupted." He made a face as he came towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It won't be OUR first kiss, but we could continue where we left off." I gave him a flirty smirk and he returned it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip around my waist. I felt his cool breath upon my lips. Our lips finally lost the space between them.

"Yo! What are w-" Robert came busting through the door yelling causing me and Austin to break apart. I was startled and accidently bit Austin's lip. I jumped off the counter and stood next to Austin just looking at Robert."Did I interrupt something?" Robert asked with a smirk plastered on his face as pointed to both of us."Um..no...we were..ab-" Austin caught me off, which I'm glad he did cause I have no idea what excuse I was gonna make."We were about to ask you guys what you wanted to eat." Austin smiled, pleased with his response.

"Yea and I'm going on a date with Selena Gomez hahaha" He mocked, I rolled my eyes playfully and let out a small giggle.

"Anyways! What do you want to eat or should we go out to eat?" I asked.

"Ooo! We should go to Panera!" Austin said like a 6 year old child."Let's ask the others." I chuckled and we all walked back to the living room where the rest were putting their shoes on.

"Aye! Do you guys wanna go out to eat at Panera?" I asked."YES!" They all cheered at the same time.

"Ok then. Leggo!" I somewhat yelled as we all made our way to Austin's car. "Guys I just got message from Kaylyn and I will reach you later cuz I need to go to the airport and pick her and Hanna up ok?" Alex said before leaving the hotel

"Fine see ya later!" Austin answered. Alex was already on his way to his car when Robert yelled at him:"Alex wait! I wanna come with you!!!" They both left and we got in the car ready to go.