chapter 1 Meeting My Neighbour ?

Warning: Typographical errors are probally common and Grammatical. Read at your own risk though I will try to fix them .🙂🙂Enjoy !!pic has nothing to do with chapter.

(Kayana pov)

So it  was  a normal day. I was doing what any 14 year old would do when there is someone new in their neighbourhood. Greet them.

I texted Izumi before I left

10:31 am

Kayana: Izu there's a new neighbour!!😄

Honest Knight: Okay.. and?

Kayana: Ima meet them today. First impressions are a big deal ya'know.

Honest Knight: Really? So was it on purpose you asked Arashi to push you into me for a good first impression?😇

Kayana: Nooooo!! Waah why soo mean.

Honest Knight: Just askin.

Kayana: I know your smirking.

Honesf Knight: My my are you stalking?

Kayana: Maybe...maybe not😚. U'll never know.

Honest Knight: 😂okay..... Well have fun and don't mess up. We have practice

I laughed silently and walked to the neighbours gate.

"Hello goodday miss." I greeted bowing in a 90° angle.

"Oh, well hello there." She replied

"Welcome to our neighbourhood . I hope you enjoy it. I live right accross the street. The name is Kayana Shiona." I introduced with a polite bow .

She took a look at me. A very long staring contest and I began to feel akward.

'Maybe she thinks my eyes are ugly...they're unusual b-'

"As in one of the greatest volleyball players to go to nationals? Nice to meet you (I kinda made the name up) my name is Koushina Lev. My son is upstairs unpacking.He loves volleyball and is obsessed with you and your team! "

I nodded my head shyly.

'Try not to look unimpressed.Smile.No no no!Not like a murderer !Smile like a normal human!!'

"You can go greet him of you like." She said

"Ok." Was my response as I headed inside.alright...maybe the ok was to blunt.

The house was pretty nice and basic with some Japanese character in it .Are those russian dolls?

I found the staircase and walked up . I searched in the hallway and saw a boy with white hair organising a few objects . Being curious I walked towards the room . I then peeked through the door .

"...Um..hello..." I said shyly.  Curse you social akwardness.I could have been that badass punk and been like "Sup,dude."

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Confusion was written all over his face . Then suddenly his face turned? Red.

"I am Kayana Shiona and I live next door to you. Nice to meet you." I beamed. He was so cute.

"H-hi ... " he shyly replied.