Chapter 7. Going to Karasuno .

(Kayana pov)

I sprinted to the school to find Kageyama waiting for me. That blueberry is probally pissed cause  I'm late.

"Tobio!" I shouted softly not to attract any attention. Don't kill me......

He turned around and scowled at me.
Ah shoot. I'm ded.

"Why are you running ? School starts in 10 minutes." He said.

Eh???????

Oh. Oh noooo. I'm in different schools.*facepalm* Im so stupid sometimes.

"Oh .. well I have to get accutsomed to the timing b' cause my school starts in 5 minutes  so I got used to that time." I retorted icily. Covered it up like a boss.

He sighed.

"Where is my huuuuuug?" I asked.He sighed again but a slight blush was on his cheeks not that I'd notice. Tsundere.

"Not in school people may get the wrong idea." He replied. I pouted.

Whatever. Blueberry Tsusundere. Have it your way.

But I will  have that hug *insert creepy face*

"Hmph .. Fine." I said coldly.
--Time skip--

Kageyama left for class. I was in class 4.and I was also . Lost. Stranded in a hallway of nothingness. Poor me. All alo-

My self-pittying was cut of by someone running into me. What the fries!?

Ugh,aready. I'm soo clumsy. Or was it the person? I swear if it was the person I'll beat them up.
I looked down to see a boy with freckles.

And green hair

Cuuuute.

"Sorry." I said plainly and bowed as I picked up his things. I then held my hand for him to hold to get up. He hesitantly took it and I gently hoisted him up.

I then gave him his stuff.

"Thank you and sorry about that." He squeeked giving a nervous blush.

"It's fine but by chance do you know where class 4 is?" I asked. Cue melting on the inside. Who is this precious child!!

"Yeah I-I have that class. " he said.

"Can I walk with you? I'm kinda lost." I asked.

"S-sure." He nervously stuttered.

"Arigato. Name's Shiona." I said in a low montone voice.

"Yam-maguchi T-a-adashi." He replied a little scared of the girl.

(Yamaguchi pov)

She is so cute. But a bit scary because if how serious she looks.
Gee. She has a Tsuki face ×100
Gives me the creeps. Though she really is pretty. I can't believe I bumped into her. Where's Tsukki? Probally in class. Tsukki is always early.
So The air is awkward but I'm not good with girls.She looks gentle but its like her eyes. I can't seem to read her expression. Its just. Lifeless. Uh o-oh wait I'm staring. Now she thinks I'm a creep. What jf she doesn't like me.

(Kayana pov)

"Hey. Yamaguchi-san , you seem tensed." I noted .

My stare sent chills up his spine making him tense up even more. The air surrounding me screamed 'ice queen. Don't bother me.'

"O-oh r-r-really . Um..."

"Just relax and don't stress yourself alright. It was an accident. I bump into many people and don't worry your freckles are cute and no. I do not think your creepy. I read your expression.Its a habit. So just relax. " I said sighing. Rubbing my temples I looked dead ahead with cold eyes.