Chapter 25-Getting to know the Cats

Kayana pov

"Huddle up."

"Hai."

I went to my team and stood in the line. He explained his history with Former Ukai which I know.

"Aslo. Lil' Crow over here helped my former team alot. She was able to give them advice to overcome the opponents spikes even though they didn't listen due to it coming from a thirteen year old. Once they saw one teammate succeed they had faith and were able to win." He said ruffling my hair.

"I thought Karasuno would be done for after Ukai collapsed but frankly,your abilities exceeded my expectations especially #13,#10 and #9's quik offense.You guys are pretty much unstoppable." He said. Hinata and Kageyama looked happy especially Hinata. I'm glad he came to Karasuno with Kageyama. Now look at him. He's getting noticed as a great player. This is what he's always wanted and I'm glad he got it.

"And you two on the left are powerful weapons." he said to Asashi and Tanaka.

"Practice maintaining connection."

"Hai." We responded.

"Shiona-san come give your remarks." Coach said.

"May,I" I asked to Neko-sensei who nodded and I made my way over to them. They bowed.

"Thank you for playing with us." They said almost making me freeze.

"A-ah.no problem..Thanks for having us." I also said.

They mostly had blushes and gave shy 'your welcomes.'

"Right now let me start in order...#1 Your pretty intelligent and skilled on the court. Your intimmidating appearence would probally be an advantage against opponents who are easily intimidated. You personal time difference attack was clean. You still need some work with reaction timing but other than that your good."

"#2 you have alot of strenght and that save you pulled off with the net was incredible. Your tecnique may not be the best but a little more practice and you'll get it eventually. So make sure and check you technique."

"#3 I must say you are probally one of the best liberos I have ever seen.(cue blushing yaku)You react quickly and have solid receives. I was surprised when you touched Asashi's spike even though you never saw it before.You're agile and quick on your feet which is good even though you need a little more practicing on technique. That way it'll make you ability to move around and recover easier. If you position your hands slightly lower it will allow you to move more. "

"#4 I see you are the rowdy type.You have some pretty solid spikes but...The swing needs some work. If you can get your swing more at a slant angle it will enable you to get more power."

"#5 First off you have incredible gaming sense.Your tecnique is the best in the team. Your tosses are quite accurate but maybe try curving your index finger to gain more control. You need a little more footwork and some more strenght in your serves but other than that your an awesome player espicially that last stunt you pulled off. It was incredible.&#£÷*÷,÷,@*×£@*÷£

#6..........
Timeskip to after the huddle.

"Alright,Lets start cleaning up!"

"Hai!"

I began picking up balls a d tossinf g them into the cart because I'm not in the mood to walk up and down.

"Heeeh!!How can you toss from that far!!" Someone said startling me. Oh it's Shibayama.

It's good I can because then all the torture I went through in PE would all be for shit.

"Sorry!!I didn't mean to scare you!" He said. I looked at him blankly causing him to sweatdrop.