What Romantic Planet Is This?

A/n (small legally blonde the musical reference in the chapter name <chip on my shoulder> {emmet: what rich romantic planet are you from?})
And quick question, should I add a tiny bit of swearing or not? Because sometimes it's necessary, especially with the tournament coming up.
****
I look out the window and watch Hogwarts."see you soon Hogwarts," I sigh.
I look at the compartment around me. It's just Anna, Rose, Scorpius, Fred and I {James, Roxi, Chang, Albus, Alice and Dom are with Frank and Cedric are in another compartment on a quadruple dating (James/Chang, Alice/Albus, Roxi/Cedric and Dom/Frank)}.
"So Anna. Have your parents replied about coming to Australia with you this year?" I ask Anna. Every year during the summer holidays, well winter in Australia, Anna comes over for a fortnight before going back to her family for a while, then for the last week we all go to the Burrow and then back to Hogwarts. But this year Anna is staying for a month at my place so we invited her parents to come as well.
"Yeah," Anna says, "They're coming in two days."
"Cool."
Anna starts reading and I turn and talk to Fred.
****
*a while later*

"I need to go to the toilet," Anna stands.
"Same," says Samuel
I watch them leave.
"Yeah I need to go too." Rose and Scorp say at the same time. They look at each other, then run off.
"Are you actually going to do it?" I turn to Fred, "What?"
"Are you actually going to put your name in the Goblet of Fire?" He asks.
"Yeah, why?"
"Because I don't think you should do it."
"Why? It's my chance to prove myself. To show muggle borns are just as good as pure bloods."
"But it's dangerous."
"So."
"So I don't want you to get hurt."
Pause.
"I won't."
"But what if you do?"
"Why would care?" The words left my mouth before I realised they were there. I look at Fred, heart break writing all over his face.
"Fred, I'm sor-"
"Don't bother." He says rather roughly.
"I didn't mean it. I -"
"You don't think I don't care?! I care a lot! I-I don't want anything bad to happen to you."
"Fred-"
Anna and Samuel walk in.
"Did we interrupt something?" Samuel asks.
Fred and I shake our heads.
"Are we good?" I whisper hopefully.
Fred nods but doesn't look at me.
"Um where are Rose and Scorpius?" Anna asks.
"They went to the bathroom a while after you guys did." I say slightly confused and suspicious.
"Scorp wasn't in the bathroom when I was there and there is only 1 bathroom for each gender." Samuel says.
"Yeah. And Rose wasn't in the bathroom when I went." Anna informs us.
We all share a glance then get up and run out to look for them.
****
We walk into an compartment and guess what we see, Rose and Scorpius snogging each other like no tomorrow. I swear it's like today's romance day or something.
"How long?" Fred asks, though personally I think I know.
Rose and Scorpius break apart and turn red.
"Since Al and I came back from the past," Scorpius says. Yup, knew it.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Anna asks.
"Because half the group is family and I know someone will tell my dad. We would of told you when we told our families." Rose answers hanging her head.
"Doesn't mater ok." I interrupt, I'm tiered of this type of conversations today, "Come on, let's do something."
****
A/n another chapter ah. Next update soon, bye.